For the first time in my life... I want big monkey movies

Tools    

Just watched Konga TNT, and it put me in that mood for giant ape movies. Never gone through that kinda binge before. Any good big ape movies, or any ridiculously cheesy ones? Preferably non-Kong movies?

So far, I've only seen Konga TNT, and the 1933 and 2005 King Kongs. I have little interest in the recent Monsterverse.

Any good big ape movies, or any ridiculously cheesy ones? Preferably non-Kong movies?
I've spent my entire life preparing for the day someone would ask me this question.

Mighty Joe Young 1949
Half Human 1955
King Kong vs Godzilla 1962
King Kong Escapes 1967
War of the Gargantuas 1966
The Mighty Gorga 1969
Queen Kong 1976
A*P*E 1976
The Mighty Peking Man 1977
Yeti Giant of the 20th Century 1977

Those last two are highly recommended. There's more, of course, but that's a sampling. There's also lots of regular-sized-gorilla films that I'd be happy to list for you.

bonus--

Just watched Konga TNT
I just realized that you're referring to a 2020 film, and not Konga from 1961. So I apologize if my recommendations were more "vintage" than you were looking for. But add Konga 1961 to my list.

Victim of The Night
Like CR and CT, I was a pretty big fan of the original Mighty Joe Young growing up.
I actually didn't mind the remake to be honest, though I can't recommend it because it was likely just because Charlize Theron (mmmm...).

In another, odd-for-me, very soft recommendation, I thought Rampage was a surprisingly ok we-made-the-movie-you-think-we-made kind of affair. A lot of that is probably just Johnson's charisma, but, while it is absolutely like 1950s Saturday matinee type of fare, it was more enjoyable to me than most of these movies as it embraced its silliness, especially for a movie I rolled my eyes at so hard when the trailer dropped.

I just realized that you're referring to a 2020 film, and not Konga from 1961. So I apologize if my recommendations were more "vintage" than you were looking for. But add Konga 1961 to my list.
Vintage can be just as cheesy as a bad modern movie. Either's perfectly fine.