MoFo Movie Roulette II (a movie watching participation event)

Tools    

Here’s looking at you, kid.
I was just checking that out. You need to select 3 movies for your two match-ups in the 4th round, Jiraffejustin and Allaby.

Then you'd need to watch one each of their selections that they already posted for you:

Ok, I also need to watch edarsenals film Rififi I believe

@jiraffejustin

I pick “Sympathy for Mr.Vengeance”

@Allaby

I pick “A Single Man”

@Citizen Rules

I can get all three films done by Sunday, if that’s ok?

Need till tonight to make the recs.

@Allaby

1.) The Master 2012

2.) Captain Fantastic 2016

3.) The Big Country 1958
I've seen The Master (8/10, very good film) and Captain Fantastic (excellent, 9/10). I'm not 100% certain if I have seen The Big Country, but I own the blu ray so I may have. Could I trouble you for one or two other suggestions? Thanks.

I've seen The Master (8/10, very good film) and Captain Fantastic (excellent, 9/10). I'm not 100% certain if I have seen The Big Country, but I own the blu ray so I may have. Could I trouble you for one or two other suggestions? Thanks.

No problem, I didn’t see them logged, my bad

Let the night air cool you off
@jiraffejustin

1.) The Handmaiden 2016

2.) Rear Window 1954

3.) The Wizard of Oz 1939
I've seen both Rear Window and The Wizard of Oz. I don't mind watching The Handmaiden, but I'd be okay with a couple more options if you feel like it.

I've seen both Rear Window and The Wizard of Oz. I don't mind watching The Handmaiden, but I'd be okay with a couple more options if you feel like it.

My bad, they were on your letterboard watchlist

@jiraffejustin

1.) The Handmaiden 2016

2.) Pixote 1981

3.) City of God 2002

2 and 3 are similar I always thought, both great films. Sorry that they’re all foreign but you seem to like foreign films! Hope you enjoy!

Awe damn, I just used it again 😅
I just went through and counted and it looks like 20 out the 255 I've already seen, so less than 10%. I've already seen City of God but not Pixote. You don't have to choose another for me if you don't want to, I don't mind choosing between Pixote and Handmaiden. I don't know which I'm gonna choose yet though.

I just went through and counted and it looks like 20 out the 255 I've already seen, so less than 10%. I've already seen City of God but not Pixote. You don't have to choose another for me if you don't want to, I don't mind choosing between Pixote and Handmaiden. I don't know which I'm gonna choose yet though.
I got one more

3.) The Lobster 2015

I got one more

3.) The Lobster 2015

Okay, I've definitely not seen The Lobster. Thanks for going through all that hassle

My choices are:

The Handmaiden (2016)
Pixote (1981)
The Lobster (2015)

That's a tough decision. I'll report back here when I've made up my mind.

Okay, I've definitely not seen The Lobster. Thanks for going through all that hassle

My choices are:

The Handmaiden (2016)
Pixote (1981)
The Lobster (2015)

That's a tough decision. I'll report back here when I've made up my mind.

All good, I created a lot of work for myself leaving for 2 weeks, no ones else’s fault but myself

May the odds be ever in your favor! (Hope you choose a good one)