Section 5:

Cilic A de Minaur vs Goffin

Section 6:

Nishikori vs Kohlschreiber

Section 7:

Djokovic vs Sousa

Section 8:

Millman vs Federer

A top 5 seed goes down! Zverev out, though it isn't that surprising since he's terrible in Slams

Another terrible player at slams (even though she's won two) Kvitova is down a break against Sabalenka right now. Also Sharapova eliminated Osta pretty easily, figured that'd happen.

Yep 7-5 Saba first set. Kvitova came back a few times to be fair, so i don't think this is over.

Looks like it will be Djokovic v. Nadal/Delpo? My top 5 or field bet still looks good, as does your pick for Djoker to win it all

It was pretty sad/funny that quite a few fellow Aussie's (including myself) really wanted Federer to win vs Millman...But if someone had to beat Fed, I'm happy it was Millman. He deserved it after putting on a performance like that.

Funny reading the past posts in here. I am the biggest Djoker mark there is. I just randomly picked him to root for because we were born the same week in 87 and I loved when he did those impressions after matches in the US Open years ago. Anyways I choose to root for him before he won 1 slam. I always thought he was better than Nadal and Fed but he was always chasing their count. I love the dude but I never thought he would catch them slam wise and somehow he did. I thought he was done at 12 when he injured his elbow in 2016.

Never really been super inspired by and athlete but I've been following him basically my whole adult life and this sh*t is completely inspiring. He changed his diet, attitude and completely devoted himself to his craft to be as good as those other two and guess what? He is going pass them. What this dude is about to do, hopefully, cap off a calendar grand slam while passing Roger and Fed at the same time might be the most satisfying things I've ever experienced in sports. I mean this is as poetic as it gets.

I always knew he was the GOAT but it's going become official soon even if it's not next weekend. I think he is going pass Court and get 25 slams. I hope people begin to appreciate what he is doing and going do. This is Micheal Jordan, Muhammad Ali type stuff. Transcendent.

Lets go Novak!

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Yeah, I have been following tennis pretty closely the past few years. I did catch the Novak match last night, and it was easy to see that Berritini gave it everything he had to just win that 1st set. Easy going for Djoker after that.

Medvedev certainly seems capable of winning a major, but I'm not sure this will be the one. Same with Zverev who just seems to choke at the biggest moments every time.

Yeah, I have been following tennis pretty closely the past few years. I did catch the Novak match last night, and it was easy to see that Berritini gave it everything he had to just win that 1st set. Easy going for Djoker after that.

Medvedev certainly seems capable of winning a major, but I'm not sure this will be the one. Same with Zverev who just seems to choke at the biggest moments every time.
Zverev is the bigger threat to me right now. Just beat Djoker in Japan. He is supremely confident right now...he seems to have stopped losing to people he shouldn't have. He would always choke in majors but looks like he figured it out. He was up 2 sets to 0 and had match points in the finals last year. He really should be defending the title.

But Medvedev is also a threat in NY. Plays his best tennis there. Novak took care of him pretty easy in Melbourne so that could help Novak. I'd be shocked if its FAA but I don't think he would stand a chance...be out of his depth vs Novak or Zverev at this point I think. Needs more experience in big matches. I fully expect the Russian to get to the Final.

No matter what Novak will have the toughest path if he has to go through Barrenttni, Zverev and Medvedev. He will have earned this Slam and 21 for sure.

Fingers crossed he gets it done, I have a bad feeling The Russian or German will clip him. Hope I'm wrong.

5 sets, but no surprise at the outcome haha Novak a pretty heavy favorite over Medvedev going into Sunday

Movie Forums Extra
Massively into tennis! How is everyone feeling about the lack of ranking points at Wimbledon?

Kyrgios being Kyrgios, but I guess it worked for him this match

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Yes, but the schedule isn't very descriptive. Recording two 8-hr programs at once with little room left. I really am only interested in Nadal, Djokovic, and the Slam match. And I keep missing them, somehow.