26th Hall of Fame

Tools    

Quick question: Somebody nominated a mini series which meets the 4-hour limit, but I'm not sure if that would be allowed here. Would that one work?
Up to you of course. I don't mind watching as long as it's available for free somewhere on the internet. Is it?

There's only one thing you could call a miniseries that I've ever liked so I hope its that one lol.

I would be very surprised if anyone dislikes my nomination, I always try and take a different approach but I always nominate something that I consider a masterpiece.

I would be very surprised if anyone dislikes my nomination, I always try and take a different approach but I always nominate something that I consider a masterpiece.
I'm looking forward to your nomination. I think it will bring some nice variation to this HoF.

Only if you say that Harold and Maude is great
Gosh I hate that movie. But I should rewatch it, just to found out for sure.

Also, I've seen 6 of the 9 nominations so far.
Impressive. And that means most all films I haven't seen.

I might change my nom to an episode of Friends, is that allowed

I mean if I really wanted to push it I would try and make you guys watch this...though it's sadly to esoteric for most of you

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Nope, it's not. I haven't even heard of your nom before. It looks interesting though.
Cool. It was nominated in a previous Hall but I think a lot of this group wasn't in it. I wasn't the one who nominated it either.