2000s
8.70%
4 votes
2010s
15.22%
7 votes
Something else (specify in thread)
46 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Not sure why what I said got lumped in there with "being in a rush." I said 2 months should be the absolute minimum. I would prefer at least 3.

I've seen a lot of 2000s movies and I love a lot of them. I may not even watch anything new in preparation, but there are a lot of films on my not-actually-short shortlist that I haven't seen in awhile and want to rewatch before deciding whether to include them and in which order.

I think 3 months should be the minimum personally. Doing a couple of these a year is about right as far as I'm concerned, keeps them special imo.

I'd prefer a 3-4 month watch period. We spent 2 1/2 months between the Top 100 All Time Refresh and the start of the Foreign Language countdown. And we're coming up on 1 month since the last countdown ended. Seems to me the way to speed things up is in the interim between countdowns as opposed to cutting the watch period shorter. So let's get this damn thing started already! Because I'm really looking forward to it

Ok, the ball is rolling already, so details will come out within the next few days. So stay put, ladies and gentlemen.

Since will be doing the top 100 2000's countdown list, will the LOTR movies count as one movie to choose from or count as seperate where we can choose all three?

Welcome to the Dance: My Favorite 20 High School Movies
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...02#post2413502

If nobody else steps up, I'm OK doing it alone. That is if it's OK with everybody.
No stealing the ballots now, all eyes on the thief on this one lol jk

No stealing the ballots now, all eyes on the thief on this one lol jk

(Good moment to recommend everyone to watch Ocean's Eleven)

Since will be doing the top 100 2000's countdown list, will the LOTR movies count as one movie to choose from or count as seperate where we can choose all three?
Haven't consulted with anyone but considering that we counted them as separate for the Refresh countdown, I don't see why it should be any different here. IMO, counting them as one film opens a more complicated can of worms (i.e. Kill Bill? Matrix?) than if we were to do them separate.

That said, I'll consult with the MoFo upper echelon about it.

They should be counted separately. It makes more sense that way, plus I think the way the voting system is built would mean doing them as a single entry would create more work for the host/Yoda.

Released separately so they should be rated separately imo.

Haven't consulted with anyone but considering that we counted them as separate for the Refresh countdown, I don't see why it should be any different here. IMO, counting them as one film opens a more complicated can of worms (i.e. Kill Bill? Matrix?) than if we were to do them separate.

That said, I'll consult with the MoFo upper echelon about it.
I assume you meant me, and I concur.

I assume you meant me, and I concur.

Excellent!

(Good moment to recommend everyone to watch Catch Me If You Can)

Excellent!

(Good moment to recommend everyone to watch Catch Me If You Can)
Well done. You managed to get in a good rec that quotes me, and call me an imposter all at the same time.

Well done. You managed to get in a good rec that quotes me, and call me an imposter all at the same time.
So yo concur, right?