Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

wanabe movie critique
Feel like watching Star Wars Trilogy tonight LOL

Extremely cozy movie.
Yes, very nice film. Two very good films from Erice, Beehive and El Sur. I waited a few months after seeing The Spirit of the Beehive. I could have ended up comparing them, or ruining El Sur in some other way.
I chose to see this documentary, Dream of Light instead. This painter works on a project, painting a Quince tree.

Today I will be watching Banshee. I saw the trailer today and i loved it.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I think that’s Kate Beckinsale up there, but can you recommend anything re: the above?

lol. Never take me seriously. For seriously.

Re: Campbell, there's a reasonable B camp title of Bubba Ho-Tep in which Campbell plays a miserable and aging Elvis Presley impersonator in an old folk's home. He pairs up with his black elderly roommate (Ossie Davis) that believes he is JFK to investigate a recent string of unexpected supernatural deaths perpetrated by a recently woke Egyptian mummy.

o.O

lol. Never take me seriously. For seriously.

Re: Campbell, there's a reasonable B camp title of Bubba Ho-Tep in which Campbell plays a miserable and aging Elvis Presley impersonator in an old folk's home. He pairs up with his black elderly roommate (Ossie Davis) that believes he is JFK to investigate a recent string of unexpected supernatural deaths perpetrated by a recently woke Egyptian mummy.

o.O

That’s good advice. I’m bad at gauging that, at least online.

Bubba Ho-Tep looks fun.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
That’s good advice. I’m bad at gauging that, at least online.

Bubba Ho-Tep looks fun.
I can't promise that it is, but for sure it has its moments.

I think with me, this universally accepted flow chart response is a good rule of thumb:

Did yn post something?
Yes > it's 90% likely to not be serious.

No > yn has not yet figured a way to reply non-seriously and will do so momentarily.

Yes > 10% of the time yn gave up trying to find something silly to post, but felt the post still deserves a reply and concedes to being serious. In protest. If it must be serious, then yn will try to post the seriousness as ridiculous as ynly possible.

Something like that.

on tubi tv, was pretty good
Phillip seymour hoffman wife commits suicide and he becomes addicted to huffing gas and starts flying rc planes to cover up the fact he smells like gas.

Was pretty light despite the plot, nice movie nothing crazy

Recently the movie Clustrophobes 2: League of Survivors was in theaters and is now online in good quality. I'm thinking of watching it with 3D effects. But I'm a little scared. Because I watched the first part of this movie and I understand how scary and unpredictable it is. The movie is about six strangers. Each of whom became the sole winner of one of the last deadly quests. Once again find themselves trapped. This time however more cruel and ruthless challenges await them. To survive the participants will have to solve this ruthless and cunning puzzle. I'll write here about my impressions after I watch it.

Recently the movie Clustrophobes 2: League of Survivors was in theaters and is now online in good quality. I'm thinking of watching it on movies123 with 3D effects. But I'm a little scared. Because I watched the first part of this movie and I understand how scary and unpredictable it is. The movie is about six strangers. Each of whom became the sole winner of one of the last deadly quests. Once again find themselves trapped. This time however more cruel and ruthless challenges await them. To survive the participants will have to solve this ruthless and cunning puzzle. I'll write here about my impressions after I watch it.
be careful of 123movies it has virus and scams and dont think u allowed to talk bout movie sites on here also i think