New DVDs

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Damn, Garrett, that is a damn nice find.

And this is my BOOMstick!
Can't wait for Shaun of the Dead on DVD, Dec. 21st.

The only DVD I got recently was Harry Potter 3.

Ezikiel, I hope you didn't buy those seasons individually, because both are available in a set that also includes the perfect finale in the form of "The Office" Christmas special.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Lord of the Rings: Return of the King [Extended Edition]

Originally Posted by OG-
Damn, Garrett, that is a damn nice find.
I would like to thank eBay.
HKFlix.com also has it for $29.99 which is also an great price, in my opinion (I was about to order it from HKFlix before I decided to check eBay). Shipping is fair too: $2.99 for economy (extra slow), $4.99 for standard.

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Ezikiel, I hope you didn't buy those seasons individually, because both are available in a set that also includes the perfect finale in the form of "The Office" Christmas special.
Both seasons were sold together in a plastic wrap, but I was unable to find the set with the Christmas special. The special was there individually, is it worth spending another 20 dollars on?

Originally Posted by Ezikiel
Both seasons were sold together in a plastic wrap, but I was unable to find the set with the Christmas special. The special was there individually, is it worth spending another 20 dollars on?
Absolutely! It is one of the best written and effective finales in the history of television. It's just wonderful.

Bruce Campbell Groupie
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Annie
Big Fish
Scissor Sister's DVD

Gangs of New York - $10 [CircuitCity]
"America Was Born In The Streets."

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Absolutely! It is one of the best written and effective finales in the history of television. It's just wonderful.
I'll second that.

I have a few friends who don't find The Office funny......but then they've never worked in one.....

The Office is one of the most well-observed comedies I've seen, though saw Ricky Gervais on a chat-show here talking about a proposed US TV version. hmmmmm

Collateral

and I recently go the the Dazed and Confused and Fast Times at Ridgemont High set.

Recently purchased:
$9.99
Punch Drunk Love
In America
28 Days Later
25th Hour

$5.99
King of New York
Vampire Hunter D
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Glengarry GlennRoss

And at buy 2 get 2 free, a total of $32

I just know they're coming to kill me.
I'm hopin' I'll be gettin' Napoleon Dynamite, Aqua Teen Hunger Force Season 3, and Ed Wood on DVD for Christmas.

A system of cells interlinked

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Sedai
Is it good?

"Angels in America" (d. Mike Nichols, 2003)
Castle of Cagliostro (d. Hayao Miyazaki, 1979)
Dead Man (d. Jim Jarmusch, 1995)
GoodFellas (d. Martin Scorsese, 1990)
The Triplets of Belleville (d. Sylvain Chomet, 2003)