Cartoon Thread Has Risen From the Grave

Tools    

I love this one so much and watch it every year. The song is so ****ing great. I just watched it last weekend.
While looking for the video, I found that someone had posted the old book 'n' record on Youtube.

Headless Horseman (1934)

Youtube

Adventures of Ichabod & Mr Toad (excerpt) (1949)

Youtube

Tales of Washington Irving: The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (1970)

Part 1
Part 2

Funky Phantom (Episode 5: The Headless Horseman) (1971)

video unavailable

The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (1972)

Youtube

The New Misadventures of Ichabod Crane (1979)

Youtube

PORKY PIG

Porky's Movie Mystery (1939)

DailyMotion

Jeepers Creepers (1939)

couldn't find the original cartoon so your choices are colorized
DailyMotion
or dubbed in Portugese
Youtube

Scaredy Cat (1948)

DailyMotion

Claws for Alarm (1954)

Youtube

Dude!
You're gettin' me in the mood!
And it's too damn early.

Since Corrie died in mid-October last year, I was in a rush to get as much posted here as I could before Halloween. So the thread was too sloppy for my taste, but I've spent the past couple of weeks tidying up the place, so if you browse through the earlier pages you might find some stuff that wasn't there in the past. This was more for the sake of my OCD than anything.

Victim of The Night

Since Corrie died in mid-October last year, I was in a rush to get as much posted here as I could before Halloween. So the thread was too sloppy for my taste, but I've spent the past couple of weeks tidying up the place, so if you browse through the earlier pages you might find some stuff that wasn't there in the past. This was more for the sake of my OCD than anything.
I noticed. Great work. I'll be revving this up in the second-half of September to get myself right for the big month!

Victim of The Night
Well, this is bizarre.
Reminds me a little bit of the Quay Brothers.