Name the Actress

Tools    

5 days old …

Gladys Cooper? I recognize her from one of my favorite original Outer Limits episodes called, 'Don't Open Till Doomsday'.
@Gideon58

That's Ruth Warrick who played Orson Welle's wife in Citizen Kane and for a couple of decades played Phoebe Tyler Wallingford on All My Children
Correct. I seen her just the other night, not in person of course I seen her in Song of the South. Good movie.

That's Ruth Warrick who played Orson Welle's wife in Citizen Kane and for a couple of decades played Phoebe Tyler Wallingford on All My Children
Holy phefters! I never would have recognized her.

Of course I sat and watched almost every episode of the 3rd season of The Kominsky Method, and never realized until late that it was Kathleen Turner who was playing Douglas' wife..

I knew no one was paying attention the first time I posted this actress...movie and television actress whose film credits include The One Man Jury, The Defiant Ones, Doctors' Wives, The Saxon Charm, and The Great Diamond Robbery

I knew no one was paying attention the first time I posted this actress...movie and television actress whose film credits include The One Man Jury, The Defiant Ones, Doctors' Wives, The Saxon Charm, and The Great Diamond Robbery
Not a matter of paying attention. We don’t know!

It is a matter of paying attention because I've posted this actress twice in the past and I will post her again in three months and stump y'all again...her name is Cara Williams...here's a new one:

I don’t see the point of posting people we don’t know - no matter how many times you post them.

Don’t know the new one.

The point is that you might be interested in looking into some of their work and actually learn about them and their careers, but if you just want to continue knowing only what you know now...well...