Best contained thrillers

Tools    

I am looking for movies like get out or wait until dark or pontypool.
Thrillers that are in a house or a town. Where a character is in a situation that they can't get out. Somehow they got themselves there.

I gotta add ghost of mars...as cheesy as it is and kinda bad...it perfectly fits the bill. The indoor settings make it contained.

"How tall is King Kong ?"
You'll find a bunch here : https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=64214

But as thrillers go, I'd think of Dead Calm, Phone Booth, Dredd (and therefore The Raid Redemption, I think, haven't seen that one yet), and Outland. And a bunch of Carpenter movies, such as Assault on Precinct 13, The Thing, Ghosts of Mars (cough), Prince of Darkness. Carpenter loved that trope. Also The Mist. And Rio Bravo. Also Die Hard, but I suppose it goes without saying. And Deep Rising, I love Deep Rising, I don't care what people think of me, I love Deep Rising. And the Shining (heck, most haunted house movies are based on this premise), or Storm of the Century (King loves that stuff doesn't he). And the Alien movies, of course.

Have you seen [Rec] ?

(Oh, and Don't Breathe is pretty cool too.)

You'll find a bunch here : https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=64214

But as thrillers go, I'd think of Dead Calm, Phone Booth, Dredd (and therefore The Raid Redemption, I think, haven't seen that one yet), and Outland. And a bunch of Carpenter movies, such as Assault on Precinct 13, The Thing, Ghosts of Mars (cough), Prince of Darkness. Carpenter loved that trope. Also The Mist. And Rio Bravo. Also Die Hard, but I suppose it goes without saying. And Deep Rising, I love Deep Rising, I don't care what people think of me, I love Deep Rising. And the Shining (heck, most haunted house movies are based on this premise), or Storm of the Century (King loves that stuff doesn't he). And the Alien movies, of course.

Have you seen [Rec] ?

(Oh, and Don't Breathe is pretty cool too.)
thanks....thats an extensive list

great

Make a better place
10 Cloverfield Land is not bad

The Fog (1980) - Most of the action takes place in a lighthouse as Adrienne Barbeau's character uses her lofty radio broadcast station in the lighthouse to warn the town about ghouls coming out of the fog.