Free Movie Links

Tools    

In case you want to watch a movie, but can't find a copy of it anywhere, feel free to ask for help in this thread to see if anyone has a link to it. I'm generally pretty good at finding movies online and I'll be happy to help (and I'm sure other people will be as well).

Note: Do NOT post any links in this thread. Links must be shared via DMs only.

Also, here's a few movies that I haven't been able to track down online (with English subtitles ofc):

The Cloud-Capped Star (1960)
Colossal Youth (2006)
Gertrud (1964)

For what it's worth, according to JustWatch.com, all three are available on The Criterion Channel.

Also, here's a few movies that I haven't been able to track down online (with English subtitles ofc):

The Cloud-Capped Star (1960)
Colossal Youth (2006)
Gertrud (1964)
EDIT: mark f took care of these films for me.

EDIT: mark f took care of these films for me.
Oh dang i wish i would've scrolled to the bottom of this page first cause i just sent you those 3 haha

Oh dang i wish i would've scrolled to the bottom of this page first cause i just sent you those 3 haha
No worries, you're good haha. Thanks for the help, anyways

I’m confused, I thought that sort of thing was discouraged here.
I dmed Yoda before posting this thread to make sure he was okay with it and he gave me permission to do it, as long as the links aren't posted in this thread.

I dmed Yoda before posting this thread to make sure he was okay with it and he gave me permission to do it, as long as the links aren't posted in this thread.
Yeah, no slight intended, just wondered. Streaming something myself this minute.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
If you have Comcast, I recommend automatic recordings of directors, actors, writers, etc...

Also, if you just google a movie, the results will show up where you can watch them.

If you have Comcast, I recommend automatic recordings of directors, actors, writers, etc...

Also, if you just google a movie, the results will show up where you can watch them.
OP says "free"

Good idea for a thread @SpelingError and kudos for asking Yoda first...He's the coolest for letting us do this by Private Messages.

I like that you posted SENT for when a link is sent to someone, that way other people don't spend time looking for links that aren't needed.

I'm always glad to help out with 'Free' links when I can!

I need a link for Racket Girls (1951) in BluRay/HD quality. I found a link on YouTube but it's pretty crummy looking.
I found a few links to it, but they were all at the same level of quality as the youtube version, or worse. Since it's an obscure release, that might be the best version of the film available.