Favorite One-Location Movies?

Tools    

The Thing 1982

The Thing From Another World - 1951. Aside from some brief outside views which were obviously shot in a studio, it was all inside a frigid, claustrophobic polar installation. Even the outside views never strayed from a studio with a white, painted backdrop with a wind machine blowing plastic snow across the set. It's really a genre classic that set the stereotype for a lot of movies like that, not to mention the various sequels (especially Carpenter's excellent re-boot) and a prequel.

The Raid: Redemption, which may be my favorite action movie. Dredd (2012) isn't half bad either. I also really like Johnnie To's Breaking News, which I think qualifies and of course Die Hard. In short, if it's an action movie set in a high-rise, I'll probably like it.

The Raid: Redemption, which may be my favorite action movie. Dredd (2012) isn't half bad either. I also really like Johnnie To's Breaking News, which I think qualifies and of course Die Hard. In short, if it's an action movie set in a high-rise, I'll probably like it.
Ever seen the original Assault On Precinct 13, then?

Ever seen the original Assault On Precinct 13, then?
I have. I dig it.

It's horror and not action, but Cube is another good one. No one's mentioned it yet, surprisingly.

Locke (except for the first few minutes).

The Hill maybe.

I don t even get what does this thread title mean?
Favorite-one???location movies? I don t even think it s proper english...no offence

Sure, if you're gonna move the hyphen around it's not gonna make sense, that probably stands true for most sentences with hyphens in them. Personally I'd have swapped out "one" for "single" but the thread title is just fine.

I'll add the wonderfully brutal at times Scum into the discussion.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I don t even get what does this thread title mean?
Favorite-one???location movies? I don t even think it s proper english...no offence

You couldn't even read the title properly.. Look at the message above.

I think you also need to buy an apostrophe.