MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2021 - Regular Season

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
In before The Rockies change their mascot's name to something that definitely can't be confused with a racial slur...

If they were gonna change their name... would Colorado boulders be on the short list? I hope so. Talk about rolling off the tongue!

A system of cells interlinked
If they were gonna change their name... would Colorado boulders be on the short list? I hope so. Talk about rolling off the tongue!
Sadly, boulders have been deemed racist.

Racist Rock

I honestly think that Indians and black folks from 100 years ago would be more embarrassed from the whining than whatever racism is implied by "insert new cause here".

I shoulda put that in the Shoutbox.

Jake Arietta just spent something like 40 pitches giving up seven earned runs in the first.

His mound opponent, Corbin Burnes, got through his half of the frame in four.

Yeah i saw i had a bad day, a BAD day, and that was after having my entire lineup on a day off, I spoke too soon. Dont worry im still keeping an eye on things.

Kirk Gibson just said something about people throwing out the first pitch burying it in the dirt a lot because they're on the mound and there's "more gravity."

These people are paid to talk for a living.

Meanwhile, Triston McKenzie just retired the first 23 batters in Detroit before giving up a single just now. Amazing effort, just a little over an inning shy of a perfect game.