The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Clearly you are delighted so congrats!
Personally I have to admit to being just a touch disappointed as it now no longer even remotely looks Triffidesque

Just about make out some white flowers amongst the yellow
Plus some poppies too

And purple flowers on the left from the same plant instead of yellow and white, with the poppies

Also, this lot has been extensively trimmed back. this lot looked like my bikini-line before I started

Also, I've had bees in the garden this year for the first time in almost a decade.

Since they concreted the greenbelt just north of here and turned it into a 4 mile long concrete slab, we've had no bees for 10 years.

So I don't know anything about camera's or taking pictures so I did what any reasonable person with my knowledge would do. I bought a new camera. I do stupid sheet like this all the time. Spend money on hobbies that I don't have (bought a bowling ball once - haven't gone bowling). Anyway I got this pic at the local botanical gardens.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
So I don't know anything about camera's or taking pictures so I did what any reasonable person with my knowledge would do. I bought a new camera. I do stupid sheet like this all the time. Spend money on hobbies that I don't have (bought a bowling ball once - haven't gone bowling). Anyway I got this pic at the local botanical gardens.

Great pic!! And I like your style re: hobbies

I agree. It is.