MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2021 - Regular Season

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Guys flying around all over the league this year.
Was just coming in to say this!

There was a period of time back in the day when Randy Johnson used to pitch and most of the city stopped to watch him. It was cool. I'm sure Degrom is like that for some Mets fans.

In unable to access the Yahoo Fantasy Baseball site. Whats weird is Im able to sign onto Yahoo, but it keeps wanting me to verify who I am to go to the FBB section. Once I do it says Im in then wants me to verify all over again. Either ive been hacked or have a virus or its Yahoos FBB site.

In unable to access the Yahoo Fantasy Baseball site. Whats weird is Im able to sign onto Yahoo, but it keeps wanting me to verify who I am to go to the FBB section. Once I do it says Im in then wants me to verify all over again. Either ive been hacked or have a virus or its Yahoos FBB site.

Same thing is happening to me.

I have been having trouble with the app for over a week now. Thought it was just my phone. It was really bad yesterday. Kept crashing while all the trades were going down. Ack.

Worth noting a meaningful discussion: first post was about the "website." Not sure if you guys are having the same problem or not.

No issues here, but I only use the app now and then, since it's not nearly as good as the site.

The trick is not minding
Glasnow is officially done now as well. Expected to elect to undergo TJ surgery. Tough blow for Tampa

To be on the safe side Yoda go buy some Home Insurance because if you win the league this year your ego will go thru the roof

Super sad, and not just because I have him in my other (keeper!) league. Also a bummer he basically lost a couple of months of recovery time by holding out and trying to see if he could go without the surgery.

The trick is not minding
I remember Glasnow was claiming the sudden zero tolerance policy to illegal substances might have contributed to his injury. What’s everyone’s take on that possibility?