Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Love this movie. Avoid the remake at all costs.

I beg your indulgence my friend. Eighteen years ago, I left a girl so like your lovely wife to go to war...She was my wife. Have you ever heard of Kurgaal? It is a prison below Amsk...Many men have gone there. Few have returned. I have returned. After fifteen years, I have returned.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
I beg your indulgence my friend. Eighteen years ago, I left a girl so like your lovely wife to go to war...She was my wife. Have you ever heard of Kurgaal? It is a prison below Amsk...Many men have gone there. Few have returned. I have returned. After fifteen years, I have returned.

It has been a long time Hjalmar. The years have been kind to you.

Love this movie. Avoid the remake at all costs.
I am not going to see the remake. The casting is perfect for this film. Hoffman really manages to provoke me everytime i have seen it. Even though i have seen it a few times over the years. Just how stubborn he is, and how he chooses to ignore all the negative actions against him. Of course he uses it as a mechanism to protect himself. Like Shelley Duvalls character in 3 women e.g.
I usually stay far away from remakes.

I did start watching it yesterday, but I was too tired to focus on anything and ended up not watching the full thing.

Gonna watch over two nights: Indecent Proposal. I wanna get through all of Adrian Lyne's films before his new one comes out. It's not the best, but parts of it made me smile.

WARNING: spoilers below
And I wanna thank Lyne for putting in Sade's No Ordinary Lovr in the first act.