Lamb (A24 horror film)

Tools    

Loved this movie & planning to see it again.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
TFW you thought that you loved A24 but it turns out you just loved Eggers
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I find it fun to cook.
Wait. Would that make you cannibalistic??

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

The trick is not minding
I find it fun to cook.
Wait. Would that make you cannibalistic??
As soon as I saw the mention was from you, I knew it was a goat joke.

*shakes fist at Yn*

The trick is not minding
My father won't stop bugging me to watch this.

I guess at some point I should. I live to make my parents proud, after all.
I’m surprised you haven’t seen this yet.

A24 just doesn't miss.

I’m thinking María would go look for Ada & the “sheep king”. If he didn’t shoot her dead on sight, perhaps she could live with him & Ada. She had nothing to lose trying as, apart from her BIL, she’s alone.

Thoughts?

The trick is not minding
I’m thinking María would go look for Ada & the “sheep king”. If he didn’t shoot her dead on sight, perhaps she could live with him & Ada. She had nothing to lose trying as, apart from her BIL, she’s alone.

Thoughts?
I imagine it would eliminate her if she tried to follow. I imagine it would view her as a threat to its child, not so much that she would harm Ada herself, but unintentionally bringing harm.

I imagine it would eliminate her if she tried to follow. I imagine it would view her as a threat to its child, not so much that she would harm Ada herself, but unintentionally bringing harm.
It might, but if he saw how much Ada loved María, he might change his mind. Doesn’t have to happen right away: the sheep man might see how sad Ada is over time & missing her human mommy.

I need to get a life & stop over-analyzing.

Another interesting plot point was Ingvar teaching Ada how she could find her way home from the coordinates of the sun. This leads me to believe that Ada may try to get home to María.