MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2021 - Regular Season

Tools    

There's some tentative hope that it's just a little tweak and it won't delay the rehab assignment much. We'll see. I just assume with the way things have been going that they'll be amputating something by Wednesday.

I lost that Eloy Jimenez guy in spring training, and Means did go on the IL for a couple months..... nevermind, How bout them homers?!

Just got asked to sub in another softball game. This'll make nine games in six days, plus one practice. I am very tired.

How tired? Tired enough that I almost searched for injury updates on "alice bregman" a second ago.

I bet he'll be fine. He's pretty good at this game.

This is all payback for all of those one sided trades over the years.
😆
Yoda didnt trade at all one year just to see if he could win without doing it, and he did. The one sided trade stigma is faulty because it takes two sides to trade. People dont take that into account. Better for everyone including myself to just concentrate on what could be done better running our teams. That nets results.

The trick is not minding
Yoda didnt trade at all one year just to see if he could win without doing it, and he did. The one sided trade stigma is faulty because it takes two sides to trade. People dont take that into account. Better for everyone including myself to just concentrate on what could be done better running our teams. That nets results.
Yeah, I was being facetious there, which in hindsight I realize not everyone was privy to the pms he and I had been sending, so I can see the misunderstanding.
I’m sure he was aware it was a joke

I think we got it. Anybody that doesn't think you were joking is mentally irregular. Yeah, I said it.
Nice Rocky III quote

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Bye toro =\
I watch like five games, get all excited by this guy's plays and they go and trade him. I SHOULDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A TRADE MEANS!!! but I had to learn with the player I liked.

I got nowhere else to post this so deal with it.