Tubi tv

Tools    

The trick is not minding
So I’m thinking of getting this since it’s free, and I’ve been on the fence about it for quite some time, despite the decent catalog they have.

The issue I have is with the ads. I’ve read they appear every 15 mins, which would disrupt the flow for me somewhat.

For the people who have Tubi, do you feel the ads disrupt your experience? Is the quotes intervals (15 mins) accurate?

Or am I just being too fussy?

The ads are frequent, but not overly long.

I am cheap, so I have the "with ads" version of many services. I am used to it, so it doesn't bug me too much. Obviously your mileage may vary if you are really used to an ads-free experience.

So I’m thinking of getting this since it’s free, and I’ve been on the fence about it for quite some time, despite the decent catalog they have.
What is it that you have to get? An app or something? I just clicked on a video at TubiTV and I could watch it. I believe I once watched an HoF nom from TubiTV.

The trick is not minding
What is it that you have to get? An app or something? I just clicked on a video at TubiTV and I could watch it. I believe I once watched an HoF nom from TubiTV.
Just a free streaming platform you can download. I’m not terribly sure of the details yet, but it’s free, it has a great selection of films (including old westerns such as Warlock) that I think would be right up your alley.

Just a free streaming platform you can download. I’m not terribly sure of the details yet, but it’s free, it has a great selection of films (including old westerns such as Warlock) that I think would be right up your alley.
Thanks...How is that different than what they have on the internet? Is it more movie choices if you download something? Is it just for mobile phones?

BTW, Warlock is awesome!

The trick is not minding
Thanks...How is that different than what they have on the internet? Is it more movie choices if you download something? Is it just for mobile phones?

BTW, Warlock is awesome!
It’s for TV as well, just haven’t looked at the details much. tak can probably answer that better than I.

I use Tubi frequently and I don't remember the ads coming up so often. Anyway, it doesn't bother me that much.

Yeah, the ads come up maybe three or four times during a movie and tend to run around a minute each (rough estimate) so pretty much a non-issue. The breaks also tend to be inserted in between scenes to be as unobtrusive as possible.

It is worth noting that Tubi is owned by Fox, so depending on your views you may need to brace yourself for the occasional Fox Nation ad, replete with images of a smiling Tucker Carlson.

The trick is not minding
Yeah, the ads come up maybe three or four times during a movie and tend to run around a minute each (rough estimate) so pretty much a non-issue. The breaks also tend to be inserted in between scenes to be as unobtrusive as possible.

It is worth noting that Tubi is owned by Fox, so depending on your views you may need to brace yourself for the occasional Fox Nation ad, replete with images of a smiling Tucker Carlson.
I hate Tucker Carlson…..

The trick is not minding
Mercifully, he doesn't speak in the ad.
I can grab something to drink during that time.

When I’m at the gym, on the elliptical machine, they have his show on the TVs. Thankfully, I bring my own music and can ignore his hyperbole.

Tubi is pretty solid, though I've only watched a few movies on it so far. The ads can be annoying, but hey, it's a free site, so fair trade, y'know?

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
i use to have tubi on my xbox then unstalled itcause it has all the movies i never heard of cause they low budget movies. they only hve few good tv shows i know thats all
I have Tubi on my phone. They have a fairly good selection of classic tv shows like Columbo, one of my favorites.

The trick is not minding
i use to have tubi on my xbox then unstalled itcause it has all the movies i never heard of cause they low budget movies. they only hve few good tv shows i know thats all
I have it on my Xbox now as well.