Do you log the movies you've seen?

Tools    

I log mine the old-fashioned way - in a paper book. Logged alphabetically. Then, when I plan to buy DVDs I take my book to the store so I don’t buy something I already own, which has happened.

I log mine the old-fashioned way - in a paper book. Logged alphabetically. Then, when I plan to buy DVDs I take my book to the store so I don’t buy something I already own, which has happened.
That’s fantastic, I’m in awe. I still do all my work in physical notebooks, but when it comes to films, I guess I’m too worried I’ll lose it. I would never remember them all!

Mostly, yeah. And I mostly do it on here, duh.

I just mark them as I think of it, sometimes the next day. I don't do it obsessively, though, or make 100% sure to do it each time I see a film. But I think I usually remember.

I typically make a note to add it to my list, so when I can edit the Letterboxd list on the computer I'll have notes ready.

Letterboxd --> IMDB --> MovieForums --> flickchart (if I found it important enough). This is normally my chain of logging a watched movie.

I don’t even know what Letterbox is. Anyone care to explain in a very simple way?
It’s a site where people can post their reviews, rate films and create lists and read other users reviews and lists. You should check it out.

It’s a site where people can post their reviews, rate films and create lists and read other users reviews and lists. You should check it out.
TYVM. I had heard of it, but never knew what it was. It surely is a good place.

Not all of 'em, as I'm not nearly "OCD" enough to have to keep track of every movie I've ever watched, or when I did so; I will record the date I watched something on my Letterboxd if I write a review/write-up for it (mostly just to add to my stats page there), but only if, and most of the time, I won't even rate a movie I've seen without first reviewing it (except in certain cases when I want to immediately either raise the score of a movie I feel is underrated, or lower one for something I think is over), because I usually don't just want a rating next to a movie I've seen without an explanation of why I gave it that score. Plus, I know from personal experience that, Letterboxd users without pro/patron subscriptions are unable to filter their subscription feeds, so the flood of people just rating/liking/watchlisting movies tend to greatly overwhelm the trickle of reviews that tends to posted there.

I write down and add notes about my viewing experience. It's exactly the same with books.