The Personal Recommendation Hall of Fame IV

Tools    

12 hours is my midnight
I'm soooo confused No wait, I think I get it..So we can send our list in when it's midnight 12:01 AM your time...which is East Coast time. Is that right? cause I was going to stay up late so I can send my list in tonight.

I'm soooo confused No wait, I think I get it..So we can send our list in when it's midnight 12:01 AM your time...which is East Coast time. Is that right? cause I was going to stay up late so I can send my list in tonight.
You are correct sir

Glad I got that figured out!

I also just changed Thief's movie from a 2.5 hour movie to a 90 minute movie, so that it's a shorter watch. I think I have some good selections for everyone and I sure can't wait for this to start! Very excited

I will not acknowledge someone's ballot until the ballot of the person or people who sent theirs in sooner are finalized. This is in case #2 has to pick over, but their second choice is one that #8 picked.

Glad I got that figured out!

I also just changed Thief's movie from a 2.5 hour movie to a 90 minute movie, so that it's a shorter watch. I think I have some good selections for everyone and I sure can't wait for this to start! Very excited
Thank you!

I'm gonna do a quick run down the lists to make sure I've updated it accordingly, and also see what the heck I'm gonna recommend.

Ok, I didn't check ALL the lists, but did make some updates. Most notables were on the Animated and Documentary lists where I pretty much hadn't checked anything.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I'll be getting a list together tonight and shooting it over

You can start sending in an hour and 9 minutes. The deadline is everyone will be waiting
You're killing me, Smalls.

I'm going to sleep now. Looking forward to waking up in 6 hours to find out I have to watch 6 Cannes winners, 5 documentaries, and a cartoon.

I'm going to sleep now. Looking forward to waking up in 6 hours to find out I have to watch 6 Cannes winners, 5 documentaries, and a cartoon.

The trick is not minding
Ok, I didn't check ALL the lists, but did make some updates. Most notables were on the Animated and Documentary lists where I pretty much hadn't checked anything.
Quite honestly, the reveal is one of my favorite parts of this. I always compare mine to everyone else’s.

I’ll echo what has been said previously about the great number of gems that have been represented here the first few times I joined.

Looking forward to joining the next one

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I was ready to hit Send.

It was 11:52 pm I was gonna slap that puppy at 12:01 am.
This lil slacker was gonna be FIRST.

Went downstairs.
Came back up.
Forgot about it.

Two hours later. . .

Any titular, hopeful gems sent in, for the wonderful gems I've consistently gotten.

and one bit of trivia, I only have one Blind Grab for someone.