These are MAN movies !!!

Tools    

Not Steel Magnolias, not Brokeback Mountain, but REAL MAN movies.

Here is my list and no this doesnt mean i will participate in a movie list countdown thingy. Why? Because Im a MAN!

1. 300
This movie was so manly it had its own set of testicles.
2. The Godfather (1)
Not 3! Michael cried in 3.
3. Goodfellas
If you watched the opening scene in this movie and thought it was cool, then you're a man
4. Way of the Gun
A hidden gem of a man movie.
5. Taken (1)
The ultimate Fathers Day movie.
6. Sin City
In a word - Marv.
7. True Grit
The one with John Wayne, not the long haired Jeff Bridges The Duke trumps The Dude.
8. Fight Club
Written by an ex-con. World views narration is like an R rated Archie Bunker.
9. Platoon
Almost didnt make the list because Dafoes character was somewhat of a hippie, but still the overall hardest core war movie ive yet seen.
10. Shot Caller
A movie ive recently seen on NetFlix that deserves a manly plug......that doesnt sound right....

Right on, bro! They're increasingly hard to find. The feminization of America has neutered most positive film making about masculinity, or featuring traditional masculine characters and values. Unfortunately most films featuring masculinity are shoot-'em-ups.

Is this where I mention "Gran Torino"? For some odd reason, I connect masculinity with racism. In the sense that films like this fuel that machismo within some circles.

I just threw that film out there because of its harsh content and condescending approach to the subject.

"How tall is King Kong ?"
YES ! Cinema is meant to be made by men, for men ! Everything went downhill once they allowed women to direct movies, or act in them, or watch them !

1) ZARDOZ ! Real men don't wear clothes, they wear ammo belts !

2) THE ROAD WARRIOR ! And also leather, a lot of leather, sure sign of manhood !

3) DELIVERANCE ! Real men don't rape women ! They rape people their own size !

4) QUEST FOR FIRE ! Women weren't invented yet !

5) NAME OF THE ROSE ! Women were forbidden !

6) KING KONG ! Real men climb on skyscrapers and swat planes !

7) JURASSIC PARK ! Real men's vision is based on movement but they can flip jeeps and swallow lawyers !

8) PSYCHO ! Real men don't let their mums do their killings for them !

9) MARS ATTACKS ! Real men can dismantle and reassemble their rifle blindfolded !

10) MEANING OF LIFE ! Real men find that fish to be the most elusive !

The Professionals
Stalag 17
I Was Never Really Here
Oldboy
The Sandlot
Slap Shot
Death Wish
The French Connection
Blazing Saddles
Thief

The Sandlot might sound like a weird pick but those were guys in training. It's all about attitude.

Victim of The Night
Right on, bro! They're increasingly hard to find. The feminization of America has neutered most positive film making about masculinity, or featuring traditional masculine characters and values.
Seriously?

I just grew some chest hair by reading this thread.

Victim of The Night
I'm disappointed. Some of y'all need to catch up.

Holy ****, I remember when this was on HBO back in the late 80s!!!

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Not Steel Magnolias, not Brokeback Mountain, but REAL MAN movies.

Here is my list and no this doesnt mean i will participate in a movie list countdown thingy. Why? Because Im a MAN!

1. 300
This movie was so manly it had its own set of testicles.

Not Steel Magnolias, not Brokeback Mountain, but REAL MAN movies

I'm a man (I think?) and I love Steel Magnolias!

The trick is not minding
I’m a man and I think Brokeback Mountain was perhaps the best film from 2000-2009.

But I’m pretty sure Tongo is being facetious here haha

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
For A Few Dollars More (1965)