What are you currently binge-watching?

Tools    

My Darth Star is in for a service
I've not quite got to the end of this series but I have enjoyed every minute.
A terrorist plot with a difference in Danish with english subtitles

I've not quite got to the end of this series but I have enjoyed every minute.
A terrorist plot with a difference in Danish with english subtitles

I think I’ve seen her in something else.

Danes are excellent actors & I’ve seen some great tv from Denmark.

My Darth Star is in for a service
I think I’ve seen her in something else.

Danes are excellent actors & I’ve seen some great tv from Denmark.
I finished the last two episodes and it didn't disappoint.
If you haven't seen it I recommend it.

Started The Simpsons for the second time from the beginning. Finished Season 2 this morning. Surprised as the first Season outside of maybe two clunkers is still really funny and unique from the following seasons. Season 2 starts off a little shaky but towards midseason Phil Hartmann joins the cast and it kind of never looks back.

The Serpent on Netflix, but I wouldn't call it binging as I'm watching less than an episode a day on average. I'm not too fond of it, but I'll finish it anyway.

Re-watching the first 5 seasons of Bosch, and enjoying them. There's been so much schlock out in the past year that it's nice to watch a well produced series with good acting.

I see the the 6th season airs on 4-17-21 (tomorrow). Then there will be a 7th season after Bosch retires and starts working as an investigator for the defense attorney Honey Chandler.

I'm watching season 4 of the animated series Infinity Train. Every season is on HBO Max. It's a shame that this will likely be the final season because it has nearly infinite potential (pardon the pun).

Here's a trailer for the first season to give you a taste of it:

I’ve watched quite a bit of this before. Am planning to watch all 15 seasons (on season 4 right now) as it’s included in my temporary Disney Plus subscription.

It’s quite fascinating how these people live whether by choice or because they were born in frozen remote Alaska. I cannot be cold so it’s fascinating to see the conditions here.

I normally don't watch a lot of TV. Unless it's a detective show. But I recently "sort of" binge watched a TV series and its three versions. I started with Criminal Justice Season 1 (2019). Then I realised it was a remake of a HBO series, The Night Of (2016). So watched that. Then I found out even that was a copy of a British TV show Criminal Justice (2008), so watched that too.

And needles to say British one was the best. With the Indian one the weakest (a bit too stretched for my liking). The HBO one did have more production value. But the original one was the best.

I've been really slow in my TV watching lately. Slowly getting through season 2 of Community, and I also started Black Sails (3 or 4 episodes in).