recommend me movies but TITLES ONLY (no comments/information)

Tools    

Would appreciate some movie recommendations based on the posters of movies I have in the attached image. I would appreciate if recommendations would only be the title of movies and NOTHING ELSE.

From left-to-right, top-to-bottom the films are: Long Lost, Coherence, Pontypool, Rope, Hush, They Look Like People, Source Code, Fermat's Room, Mother (2009), The Gift, Most Beautiful Island, Buried, The Invitation, Black Swan, The Perfect Host, Ten Minutes To Midnight, Exam, and Frozen (2010).

If there are better places on the internet where I can post this image of movie posters to get some help finding movies I could enjoy, that would also be greatly appreciated.

Cube (1997)

Would appreciate some movie recommendations based on the posters of movies I have in the attached image. I would appreciate if recommendations would only be the title of movies and NOTHING ELSE.

From left-to-right, top-to-bottom the films are: Long Lost, Coherence, Pontypool, Rope, Hush, They Look Like People, Source Code, Fermat's Room, Mother (2009), The Gift, Most Beautiful Island, Buried, The Invitation, Black Swan, The Perfect Host, Ten Minutes To Midnight, Exam, and Frozen (2010).

If there are better places on the internet where I can post this image of movie posters to get some help finding movies I could enjoy, that would also be greatly appreciated.
Is this for a school project?

Thank you for the recommendations so far, will definitely have a look at them.

Just curious. So let me ask what made you want recommendations without comments?
I like to go into watching a movie as "blind" as possible, more or less. As close as possible to experiencing the movie, by itself, as it is. Or at least, if Im going to see or find things out about a movie before watching it, having complete control (or as much as control as one can have) over what those things might be/how I see or learn those things. Part of the reason I picked 18 films, with a certain amount of variety is so that Ill be going into watching those recommended movies with even less expectations because Ill have very little idea (or doubtful guesses- or at least not direct connections) on which movie(s) out of the 18 made someone make the recommendation(s) they made.

I like to go into watching a movie as "blind" as possible, more or less. As close as possible to experiencing the movie, by itself, as it is. Or at least, if Im going to see or find things out about a movie before watching it, having complete control (or as much as control as one can have) over what those things might be/how I see or learn those things. Part of the reason I picked 18 films, with a certain amount of variety is so that Ill be going into watching those recommended movies with even less expectations because Ill have very little idea (or doubtful guesses- or at least not direct connections) on which movie(s) out of the 18 made someone make the recommendation(s) they made.
Ah that makes sense, thanks. I'll try to see if I can come up with a recommendation or two.

Ah that makes sense, thanks. I'll try to see if I can come up with a recommendation or two.
Thanks, that would be awesome

The silence of the lamp (1991)
Zodiac (2007)
prisoners (2013

Stay (I) (2005)
Primal Fear (1996)
The Usual Suspects (1995)
Malice (1993)
The Best Offer (2013)

Legend in my own mind
Contratiempo

"Untitled Project"

Gee whiz. The last thing I want to do is to go into a movie "blind", or deaf for that matter. At least I want to go in having some idea of what it's about, who does the acting, etc. Given that someone has a couple hours to introduce plot, characters, setting, and then complete a story, a movie needs some intro. That's why we have trailers rather than a remote random device for selecting tonight's movie.