Movie about girl saving children from pirates

Tools    

Hello everyone, Years ago I saw a bizarre movie and now I can't remember what title was, im desperate to find it, I hope you could help me find the title

The movie visuals looked like 80s or early 90s, there was a lot of practical effects and nearly no cgi

Movie was about village full of children and few adults, there was crazy lady who did magic and brave long haired boy, village was harrased by pirates made of vegetables and fruits and their capitan was puppet made of magical wood, he had to eat children to stay alive, one day crazy lady called children and adults to find someone who can defeat the pirates, she pulled out talking mandragora root, children bit off it's leafs and make a wish to get help, mandragore turned into portal and disappeared, camera cuts to a girl being held captive in some kind of castle, scenery had red light and there was another woman resembling dark Lily from "Legend" . Wiman was talking to a girl when mandragora appeared and took girl away to the village.

At the end of the movie girl defeated pirate captain by touching him with wood containing bore beetles which ate him

There was also scene where villagers have been attacked by taking blood thirsty apples, and one of adults fought man made of iron

That's all I can remember, I hope that miracle happens and someone of you can tell which movie I'm talking about

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Hello everyone, Years ago I saw a bizarre movie and now I can't remember what title was, im desperate to find it, I hope you could help me find the title

The movie visuals looked like 80s or early 90s, there was a lot of practical effects and nearly no cgi

Movie was about village full of children and few adults, there was crazy lady who did magic and brave long haired boy, village was harrased by pirates made of vegetables and fruits and their capitan was puppet made of magical wood, he had to eat children to stay alive, one day crazy lady called children and adults to find someone who can defeat the pirates, she pulled out talking mandragora root, children bit off it's leafs and make a wish to get help, mandragore turned into portal and disappeared, camera cuts to a girl being held captive in some kind of castle, scenery had red light and there was another woman resembling dark Lily from "Legend" . Wiman was talking to a girl when mandragora appeared and took girl away to the village.

At the end of the movie girl defeated pirate captain by touching him with wood containing bore beetles which ate him

There was also scene where villagers have been attacked by taking blood thirsty apples, and one of adults fought man made of iron

That's all I can remember, I hope that miracle happens and someone of you can tell which movie I'm talking about
I don't know what this is, but I need to see it.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

I don't know what this is, but I need to see it.
Likewise. Ignoring my live court feed and SEARCHING.

I think it might be this Italian film called Fantaghiro 5 - Pommes, which aired in 1997. Also known as Cave of the Golden Rose V.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0140039/

Think that might be it.

Synopsis:

“Fantaghirò is captured by the Black Witch who wishes to kill her in order to regain the power she lost in the prior two films. During her incarceration, Fantaghirò encounters a creature made entirely of fruit, who claims to come from another world and to have been in the service of a new, dangerous enemy.

Meanwhile, in a far away land, a cannibalistic pirate known only as "Nameless" attacks a peaceful kingdom with an army of fruit-men in order to kidnap and devour the inhabitants’ children. His presence causes all edible items in the kingdom to animate and attack the inhabitants. In desperation, the good witch Asteria uses a magical mandrake root to save Fantaghirò from the Black Witch and bring her to the kingdom. Fantaghirò agrees to help, but the magical root can no longer bring her back to her kingdom.

Now the big question: what were these people ON when they made this, because I want some!

Thenk uou guys,even tho it was so long since I saw it last time I can tell that's what I was looking for, after so many years i can watch it again, thank you for your help I really appreciate it

Another clip? Seems to be the same dress. Was this a movie or a series?

I found the clip first, before the synopsis with the detail. It’s one movie in the series that is at least 5 strong, so it’s very possible that the clip is from a sequel or prequel.

Are you going to watch it?

If I can find it, hopefully with English subs at some point looks perfectly goofy and weird.

Princess Fantaghiro - Episode 1

Princess Fantaghiro - Episode 2

Princess Fantaghiro - Episode 3

Princess Fantaghiro - Episode 4

Princess Fantaghiro - Episode 5

Princess Fantaghiro - Episode 6

Princess Fantaghiro - Episode 7

Princess Fantaghiro - Episode 8

I guess we'll see you next week then Yin

Thenk uou guys,even tho it was so long since I saw it last time I can tell that's what I was looking for, after so many years i can watch it again, thank you for your help I really appreciate it

Cool. Thanks for coming back to confirm this was what you were remembering.

Week hasn't started YET, chyppers.