🌟 Star Trek, TOS 🌟

Tools    

Where do you watch it, Rules?

I remember reruns being on daytime TV when I was a kid - but that's the last time I saw it on TV.

I watch old episodes on YouTube (but I only watch the celebrity portions with the blindfolds!)

Some of them are downright historic - for instance: Sammy David Jr. appears with an eyepatch as he was on the show just after he lost his eye in a car accident and before he got a prosthetic.

In keeping with the thread topic - this episode contains Shatner (but as a panelist, not as the featured celebrity)...
I watch What's My Line on youtube, they have 738 episodes!
https://www.youtube.com/user/WhatsMyLineCBS

The celebrity portions are OK but it's the entire show, the regular mystery guest and the panel that I like. I've seen Sammy Davis Jr now 2 times. But haven't seen Shatner on the show yet, that must be coming up. I'm on 1959 October.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
The only other one I can think of is the aliens who take Charlie away at the end of "Charlie X". I might be missing some other floating heads, but he might be the floating head in "Charlie X".
For some reason I totally missed seeing your post. You are correct. It was Charlie's ever loving guardian played by Abraham Sofaer.

Come Charles.

Good guessing everyone! I think you guys got all but one...These are the four I know of:

Shore Leave: Ruth an artifical recreation.

Court Martial: Areel Shaw

Turnabout Intruder: Janice Lester

The Deadly Years: Janet Wallace
I missed those last 2. Good trivia game.

...The only other one I can think of is the aliens who take Charlie away at the end of "Charlie X". I might be missing some other floating heads, but he might be the floating head in "Charlie X".
Good guessing GBG. I didn't even remember that there was a 'disembodied head' on that episode. Even the screenshot Mes just posted doesn't look familiar to me.

A Most Logical Native American

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
wow. he makes Nimoy's 6' look small =\

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

A trivia question I don't know the answer to...
Were Tribbles ever featured (or even just mentioned or seen) in any other subsequent ST series or ST movie?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
A trivia question I don't know the answer to...
Were Tribbles ever featured (or even just mentioned or seen) in any other subsequent ST series or ST movie?

Tribbles were also featured in the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine episode "Trials and Tribble-ations", and the Star Trek animated series episode "More Tribbles, More Troubles".

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Just announced: William Shatner will be going to space... for reals!!!

https://www.npr.org/2021/10/04/10430...in-new-shepard

I heard about this earlier today, and while I think it's a nice idea, I'm also concerned that it might be a dangerous idea at his age. I just hope that he makes it back okay.

I heard about this earlier today, and while I think it's a nice idea, I'm also concerned that it might be a dangerous idea at his age. I just hope that he makes it back okay.

He'll be OK as long as he doesn't wear a red shirt.

I hope the launch is televised.