Movie Forums Top Foreign Language Films Countdown - Preliminary Thread

→ in
Tools    

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
It is a fun tradition that showcases some very unknown diamonds in the rut that deserve acknowledgment and further discovery.
My One-Pointer is actually a One-Pointer from another Countdown that I loved and felt a second mention was in order.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
It is a fun tradition that showcases some very unknown diamonds in the rut that deserve acknowledgment and further discovery.
Some of them aren't actually all that unknown this time. At least one has won an Oscar.

Wow, really expected Parasite to get a little more love than that

The trick is not minding
Some of them aren't actually all that unknown this time. At least one has won an Oscar.
I apologize if you already posted this and I may have missed it, but about what time will you post the one pointers tomorrow?

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
VERY cool!!
Wow, really expected Parasite to get a little more love than that

If Red Psalm makes this countdown....
know what you did? ya done jinxed yourself.
So, now, is it gonna show up?

I believe the One Pointers go up today and I hope I can get enough of my end of things done today for the list proper to start tomorrow, but no promises yet. Lotta new stuff to contend with this time so it's a little trickier than usual, so apologies in advance if it leads to a slight delay.

Wasn't the plan for this one to reveal just the one film every other Thursday .... or is that me getting ever so slightly confuddled?

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Wasn't the plan for this one to reveal just the one film every other Thursday .... or is that me getting ever so slightly confuddled?
The 4 year countdown. Interesting.

The 4 year countdown. Interesting.
Gives the 2010-19 movies time to bed themselves in