Evil wizard, cavern, immortal, heart, fantasy

Tools    

UPDATED:
I added new information.

It's fantasy movie from 70's or 80's or 90's, perhaps from Soviet Union or Czech Republic. My friend saw it in 80's or 90's. The main character is a man (perhaps a young boy).There are three brothers in the film. Their main enemy is an evil wizard. First brother is seduced by the vision of a mass of food. Second brother is seduced by the vision of wealth. Third brother hears the woman's voice. This third brother gets his hands on a sorcerer's heart, which is shaped like a ball and made of slag (or other stone), or at least it has a texture. He breaks the sorcerer's heart. As a reward, he gets half the kingdom and a princess for his wife. His brothers work as punishment in the mill, they turn the windmill.

The wizard lived in a cave and keeps his heart. He doesn't leave a cavern. He is immortal (probably).I think that main weakness of the wizard was his heart and it was reason that wizard keeps own heart. At the end, the main character destroy his heart, when a wizard leaves a grotto. The wizard rides and falls from horse and die (something like heart attack).

It's similar thread like "Captain Sindbad" (1963) and "Firebird" (1997), but it isn't.

Rejected:
"Captain Sindbad" (1963)
"Finist, the bright falcon" (1976)
"Андрей и злой чародей" (1981)
"СКАЗКА, РАССКАЗАННАЯ НОЧЬЮ" (1981)
"O statecnem kovari" (1983)
"Сказки старого волшебника" (1984)
"Mío Min Mío" (1987)
"Jak si zaslouzit princeznu" (1995)

I'm guessing it's one of these:

Kashchey the Immortal, Russian Кащей Бессмертный, 1945 B&W fantasy directed by Alexander Rou, with Georgy Millyar as Koschei.

Fire, Water, and Brass Pipes, Russian Огонь, вода и… медные трубы, Ogon, 1968 fantasy directed by Alexander Rou, with Georgy Millyar as Koschei.

Beloved Beauty, Russian Краса́ ненагля́дная, 1958 stop-animated film.

Sitting on the golden porch (На златом крыльце сидели), 1986 fairy tale directed by Boris Rytsarev

OHForums, I checked all movies, but unfortunately not. It's something very unpopular, perhaps not from Soviet Union.

The heart sounds like a Phylactery or in Harry Potter world, a Horcrux. I don't know if that will help in anyone's search.

The heart sounds like a Phylactery or in Harry Potter world, a Horcrux. I don't know if that will help in anyone's search.
It's interesting that I didn't find any movie similar to described motive. Koschei the Deathless is very similar, but it isn't. I found Russian wikipedia article, but no "my title".
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Кощей#В_искусстве

1944 — Кащей Бессмертный (Георгий Милляр)
1967 — Огонь, вода и… медные трубы (Георгий Милляр)
1952 — Римский-Корсаков (Евгений Лебедев)
1969 — Весёлое волшебство (Фёдор Никитин)
1975 — Новогодние приключения Маши и Вити (Николай Боярский)
1982 — Там, на неведомых дорожках… (Александр Филиппенко)
1985 — После дождичка в четверг (Олег Табаков)
1987 — На златом крыльце сидели (Виктор Сергачёв)
1987 — Сказка про влюблённого маляра (Валерий Ивченко)
1987 — Она с метлой, он в чёрной шляпе (Александр Фриш)
1987 — Лиловый шар (Игорь Ясулович)

The story of Tsarevich Petr and the Wizard has the evil wizard's heart in an egg is in a duck, and the duck is in a hare, and the hare nests in a great hollow log that floats in a pond in a forest of the island Bouyan. But, I can't find a movie about this story.

The story of Ivan Sosnovich has (the wizard's soul?) in an egg in a box hidden under a mountain. But, again, I can't find a movie about this story.

The story of Tsarevich Petr and the Wizard has the evil wizard's heart in an egg is in a duck, and the duck is in a hare, and the hare nests in a great hollow log that floats in a pond in a forest of the island Bouyan. But, I can't find a movie about this story.

The story of Ivan Sosnovich has (the wizard's soul?) in an egg in a box hidden under a mountain. But, again, I can't find a movie about this story.
It's really, really strange, because it is very similar. Perhaps "my movie" is very unpopular. Motive with heart was in "Captain Sindbad" (1963) too, but I watched yesterday and it isn't.
Sindbad throws the hook at the crystal, which dislodges the evil heart, giving El-Carim a heart attack. Sindbad then manages to vanquish the monster hand. Seeking to protect the heart, El-Carim flies in a winged chariot towards the tower, accompanied by Galgo. Sindbad is about to impale the evil heart when El-Carim arrives on the scene. The two have a fierce swordfight while Galgo steals the wretched heart, and tosses it over the side of the tower. As it falls to the ground, El-Carim faints, and falls to his death. The entire kingdom then has a celebration for the marriage of the Princess and Captain Sindbad.
Сказки старого волшебника (1984) - I will check it.

It's really, really strange, because it is very similar. Perhaps "my movie" is very unpopular.
I wouldn't call your movie unpopular. Your movie appears to use a lot of common themes from Russian fables, so maybe the movie distributors don't think it would translate well to foreigners and they didn't release it outside that country. I haven't seen a lot of Russian movies, but none of the few I've seen would be considered fables or the like.

I wouldn't call your movie unpopular. Your movie appears to use a lot of common themes from Russian fables, so maybe the movie distributors don't think it would translate well to foreigners and they didn't release it outside that country. I haven't seen a lot of Russian movies, but none of the few I've seen would be considered fables or the like.
You are right. My familiar watched it (and me too, perhaps) in 80's or 90's in Polish television, so it could be Russian or Czech, I don't know. I found "Jak si zaslouzit princeznu" (1995) - in English "How to Win a Princess"
A fairy tale of three brothers (Pavel Reznícek, Jirí Langmajer and Karel Dobrý) hatched from eggs who try to save a princess (Lada Jelínková) kidnapped by an evil wizard (Jaromír Dulava).
Perhaps it's "my" forgotten movie. I found an information that third brother found heart of wizard in a stone and destroyed it. It's possible.

I haven't seen a lot of Russian movies, but none of the few I've seen would be considered fables or the like.
I have a request. Do you know how to find more information about this fairy tale? I am almost sure that it could be from Czech Republic and it's tough to find. I think that it was fairy tale about three brothers. I added new information.

Definitely not "Jak si zaslouzit princeznu" (1995).

The Man Without a Heart from Andrew Lang’s Pink Fairy Book involves an old man whose heart is in a bird far away, but that's 7 bothers

Long, Broad and Sharpsight involves 3 men (not brothers) who help a prince - I do remember reading that as a child

Try this maybe?

Mío Min Mío (1987)

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0093543/

And this: СКАЗКА, РАССКАЗАННАЯ НОЧЬЮ (1981)

The above is partially based on the Wilhelm Hauff fairytale Heart of Stone.

Definitely not "Mío Min Mío" (1987), but I will check rest of suggestions.

It' strange that I watched The Firebird (1997) and it has very similar plot. Evil wizard is Skeleton (similar name like Koschei). He is immortal and his only weakness is a heart hidden in a cave or something similar. Unfortunately, it isn't. Perhaps I have to find older version. I am sure that "The Firebird" is "my" movie.

Some details do not pass
but it could be Czechoslovak movie from 1983
O statecnem kovari
About a brave blacksmith

Some details do not pass
but it could be Czechoslovak movie from 1983
O statecnem kovari
About a brave blacksmith
Unfortunately, it isn't "About a brave blacksmith". Somebody suggested it in the other forum. But thank you for your guess.