Name the screenwriter

Tools    

We got a British Army photo and an RAF photo, but I don’t know any of these people.

Apart from being old British movies nobody else cares about, there are some Googling errors or some other kind of error. The last pic is Powell & Pressburger's One of Our Aircraft is Missing, where they are the only credited screenwriters. But I don't think any of the other movies were written by one or both of them. I see Alexander Korda's version of An Ideal Husband and Guy Hamilton's The Intruder. There is not one common screenwriter in those three movies.

Gideon, could you give us the names of the five movies and who you think the common screenwriter is?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

According to the IMDB Secret Mission, An Ideal Husband, The Intruder, Talk About Jacqueline, and One of Our Aircraft is Missing were all written by Hugh Williams

OPEN FLOOR

According to the IMDB Secret Mission, An Ideal Husband, The Intruder, Talk About Jacqueline, and One of Our Aircraft is Missing were all written by Hugh Williams
That is his ACTING resume on IMDb, not his work as a screenwriter. He was a dramatist for the stage and eventually television, but he wrote exactly zero of those movies.

Striking out on her name above even though I know it.
Virginia Madsen. He’s familiar too, but can’t think of his name.