What actor/actress was in these TV Shows?

Tools    

No idea

"Common Law" + "Brotherhood" + "Rescue Me" + "NYPD Blue" =
Jack McGee

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Yes i am Norwegian. My response is a little lait. I will find a new one in 20 min.
I did not know this. My best girlfriend when I lived in London a million years ago was Nina Spilling of Oslo. She was a beautiful girl & I often hope that life treated her well.

I did not know this. My best girlfriend when I lived in London a million years ago was Nina Spilling of Oslo. She was a beautiful girl & I often hope that life treated her well.
That is nice to hear. I myself do not travle much, but i have been in England once. It was in summer of 95. There was a ton of Batman Forever advertisement at McDonalds.
Canal boat for three weeks. The company was named Anglo Welsh. I am pretty sure we passed by Newcastle, so maby Tyne River.
Fish and Chips was nice to try. Bed and Breakfast for one night in a very nice, big house.
And i remember buying these small bags of potatochips. Mini size bags. And it was good weather for three weeks straight, from June to July.
Definitely some good memories.