John Wick: Chapter 4

Tools    

Chapter 3 has just been released, and already there's confirmation through Lionsgate that Chapter 4 is in the works and will arrive in theatres on May 21, 2021.

The John Wick series is by far the greatest action franchise in recent history, and Keanu Reeves is a true badass, so I personally don't mind if they keep them coming.

Bring on Chapter 20!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-john...233613180.html
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

I do really like the John Wick series, but they definitely need to step up the writing a fair bit. In the first it didn’t matter much but since the second they’ve tried to become so much more and the world building and script overall can’t really keep up. I didn’t mind it too much in the second film but it really started to show in the third.

The first 20 minutes or so of Chapter 3 though is still the best and most entertaining action I think I’ve seen in quite some time.

shame about the ending a bit, i didn t like how it panned out, i m not gonna spoil what happened..

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Donnie Yen, Rina Sawayama, and Shamier Anderson are all joining Keanu Reeves. Production begins this summer in France, Germany, and Japan. While Sawayma and Anderson's roles are not disclosed, Yen will play an old ally of Wick's who shares the same history and same enemies.

Lawrence Fishburne is officially back as the Bowery King:

“I read the script. It’s really, really cool. As much as it’s the same world as the other three films, it’s just deeper. It’s much deeper in terms of the code of the assassin and the relationship that he has with one character in particular who I think Mr. Watanabe is playing… is really the heart and soul of it.”

This is now leading to speculating that Donnie Yen will be playing Watanabe.

You ready? You look ready.
This franchise is getting stupid. Who do I make the check out for more?
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Great movie, love to watch chapter 5

Scott Adkins is in negotiations to join the film.I mean Donnie Yen? Hiroyuki Sanada? If Scott Adkins joins the cast, this is going to be an insane installment.

The casting is getting better. Marko Zaror, the Chilean martial arts ace who gave Scott Adkins a run for his money in Undisputed 3: Redemption, is in negotiations to play one of the main villains of the new film.