Happy Anniversary, gbgoodies!

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
It's hard to believe that I've been here 7 years already. It feels like just yesterday that I joined this site, but in 7 years, you've all opened up my world to a wealth of great movies that I never would have watched without you. You've even found ways to get me to watch movies outside my comfort zone, like horror movies, and most recently, foreign language movies.

I've enjoyed these past 7 years here, and I hope to be here many more years!

You've even found ways to get me to watch movies outside my comfort zone, like horror movies, and most recently, foreign language movies.
Mon Dieu!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
You've even found ways to get me to watch movies outside my comfort zone, like horror movies, and most recently, foreign language movies.

I watched a lot of foreign language movies, but I haven't learned any foreign languages yet. (I still had to Google that to find out what you wrote. )

I watched a lot of foreign language movies, but I haven't learned any foreign languages yet. (I still had to Google that to find out what you wrote. )
That’s okay. Hey, you learned something.