MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2021 - Regular Season

Tools    

If you make it to the 80's. It's sort of like you made it to the dock after a long, tough swim thru the 60's and 70's churn. You're just kinda hanging on tho. You have to pull yourself up after that swim. It's a toughy. There's only one little ladder. If u you make it up tho? You'll be in the 90's. Thats when the fun starts boys and girls !

Ramon Laureano to the IL.

That's not why, it just seems appropriate.

The A's are replacing him with someone called "Skye Bolt," who I refuse to believe is a real person.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ

The A's are replacing him with someone called "Skye Bolt," who I refuse to believe is a real person.
It's really you and I getting the mega shaft this year. But my bad luck has been insanely unbelievable.

A system of cells interlinked

Not sure if this is the worst run of injuries in the history of the league, but it must be close...

Still reeling from the fact that I left three starters on the bench Sunday who combined for a 0.00 era, 25 K's and 2 QS. The K's alone would have bumped me up five points. Instead of being in 11th place with 58.5 pts I'd be in 11th place with 63.5 pts.

I understand that with great patience comes great prospects, but man, what else does Franco have to do to get a shot in the bigs?

I understand that with great patience comes great prospects, but man, what else does Franco have to do to get a shot in the bigs?

Be traded to my roster!

Still reeling from the fact that I left three starters on the bench Sunday who combined for a 0.00 era, 25 K's and 2 QS. The K's alone would have bumped me up five points. Instead of being in 11th place with 58.5 pts I'd be in 11th place with 63.5 pts.

Its analysis like that, that can propel you into the upper echelon of this league. #facts

Ok fellas,

Back to a single manager for the Angels. Sorry about any stress that was caused with trades etc.

Play ball!

*Sinks to the basement*

Yeah i wish lol! Good job being in the #1 spot Mike

If you win it all we're mailing a trophy to Vlad Jr's. house. Good grief, that dude's been a monster.
I was thinking recently about how at one point in the draft, it was Empire's pick, I want to say in the fourth round? Chris says "I wonder if Empire takes Vlad here," while I silently screamed "Noooooooo" in my head. Empire shrugged it off and picked someone else, and I had to sweat it out through a few more picks before he fell to me. At least I think it was Empire Chris was mentioning.

Well, good call. Might be a league-winning call, maybe not literally by itself, but in a "this made the difference" kinda sense. One imagines he'll cool down a bit, but sometimes they ride that all year. Soto basically won one by himself a year or two ago. It does happen.

Looking back on the draft, the Trout injury totally torpedoed the trade down to 5th. If I stay 2nd odds are quite high I take Acuna, and he's been a beast, and in all the categories I need. So it goes.

My 1st rounder has been underperforming so far, but I think he is waking up a bit (I sure hope so). Luckily, Vlad has more than compensated so far. Now, if The Rays would just call Franco up...

My 1st rounder has been underperforming so far, but I think he is waking up a bit (I sure hope so). Luckily, Vlad has more than compensated so far. Now, if The Rays would just call Franco up...

Trade. Me. The. Boy.