Happy Anniversary, Takoma11!

Tools    

Takoma11 was our "Columbus of the Corrie". He saw the future and it looked bleak. So he blazed a trail here for the rest of us to follow. He saved many lives with his bravery.

We will always be in his debt.

Takoma11 was our "Columbus of the Corrie". He saw the future and it looked bleak. So he blazed a trail here for the rest of us to follow. He saved many lives with his bravery.

We will always be in his debt.
I could've swore that Takoma referred to themselves as a woman. Takoma what says you? Oh and

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

I could've swore that Takoma referred to themselves as a woman. Takoma what says you? Oh and

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
I used to belong to one website where one could identify with a small “f” or “m” as to gender. It saved a lot of confusion.

Anyway, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO OUR FEMALE FRIEND TAKOMA!!!

Holy hell am I ever embarrassed, I believe you are correct...
It's okay.

I'm actually three otters standing on each others' shoulders in a large overcoat.

Oh, but the top otter, the one whose little paws can reach the keyboard, is a rabid feminist.

Hope that helps!

(And thanks for the anniversary wishes, ya'll!)

It's okay.

I'm actually three otters standing on each others' shoulders in a large overcoat.

Oh, but the top otter, the one whose little paws can reach the keyboard, is a rabid feminist.

Hope that helps!

(And thanks for the anniversary wishes, ya'll!)

I always suspected this.

A belated happy anniversary, Takoma. I would post my customary "you broke your cherry" clip but youtube and I are having problems atm. But believe me when I say you'd deserve it.