RIP Cloris Leachman

Tools    

I think my favorite role of hers in a Mel Brooks film was as Nurse Diesel, the bullet-bra wearing, hairy upper-lipped, cigar-smoking, S&M partner of Harvey Korman with designs on taking over the Institute for the Very, Very, Nervous:

"Those who are late do not get fruit cup."
"You're so strict!"

Quote by @GulfportDoc:

Yeah, you could tell from her totally believable first big screen role in Kiss Me Deadly (1955) that she was a unique actress, and headed for the big time.
It took me a second viewing of that to see that it was Cloris Leachman, and only after the host on TCM told the viewers. Wow, what a big debut! Even if she had a small role, she was in a lot of great movies and TV.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
Whoa. I only just found out today. She was awesome as Dola in Castle in the Sky. RIP.

Back in bachelor I wrote and essay on Cloris Leachman, damn too bad, I liked her movies but I loved more The Mary Tyler Moore Show

The Adventure Starts Here!
And this thread gets resurrected on the day I start watching Raising Hope (based on the recommendation of a friend today). She's hilarious in this series.

Back in bachelor I wrote and essay on Cloris Leachman, damn too bad, I liked her movies but I loved more The Mary Tyler Moore Show
Sounds interesting. If it's not too long, can you post it on the thread? Thanks.