MAY the best song win....

Tools    

Both hk and Seds drop out but Captain Spaulding and John-Conner are both back in for this one

Mekong - The Hills

The Rolling Stones - Sister Morphine

The Clientele - Joseph Cornell § (alt link if needed)

George Strait - The Chair

Dua Lipa - Be The One

Måneskin - ZITTI E BUONI (live version)

Please rank from 1 (your favourite) to 6 (your least favourite).
This round will stay open for voting until 9am BST on 26th May.

Nominations for Round 13 (the penultimate round) are now open

1. Mekong - The Hills
  2. Måneskin - Zitti e buoni
  3. The Clientele - Joseph Cornell
  4. The Rolling Stones - Sister Morphine
  5. Dua Lipa - Be The One
  6. George Strait - The Chair

My penultimate nom:
Empathy Test - Everything Will Work Out

1. Dua Lipa - Be The One
2. The Rolling Stones - Sister Morphine
3. The Clientele - Joseph Cornell
4. George Strait - The Chair
5. Mekong - The Hills
6. Måneskin - ZITTI E BUONI (live version)

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Sadly no votes from hk again but once more on we have to go....

1st - Nothing But Thieves - Trip Switch (25 pts)

Grats to the person that nominated that winner

Congratulations @Chypmunk!

1) George Strait - The Chair
2) Dua Lipa - Be The One
3) The Clientele - Joseph Cornell
4) Mekong - The Hills
5) The Rolling Stones - Sister Morphine
6) Måneskin - ZITTI E BUONI (live version) (The video link had the message "Video unavailable. The uploader has not made this video available in your country.", so I used this link instead.)

1. Mekong - The Hills
  2. Dua Lipa - Be The One
  3. Måneskin - ZITTI E BUONI
  4. The Rolling Stones - Sister Morphine
  5. The Clientele - Joseph Cornell
  6. George Strait - The Chair

Måneskin - ZITTI E BUONI (live version) (The video link had the message "Video unavailable. The uploader has not made this video available in your country.", so I used this link instead.)
Not your fault gbg, you probably couldn't find a better copy available over there in the U.S. but that is a truly dreadful quality video from a member of the Eurovision audience and as such I can't in all honesty put that up as an official alt link for anyone that needs one. Of course if @Captain Spaulding and/or @ynwtf have the same availability issue and can't find anything better they may have to use it anyway (which is why I'm tagging them here).

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Not your fault gbg, you probably couldn't find a better copy available over there in the U.S. but that is a truly dreadful quality video from a member of the Eurovision audience and as such I can't in all honesty put that up as an official alt link for anyone that needs one. Of course if @Captain Spaulding and/or @ynwtf have the same availability issue and can't find anything better they may have to use it anyway (which is why I'm tagging them here).

Yeah same. Thought I'd find one the other night but got distracted. Btw, I thought Eurovision was just a silly Will Ferrell comedy

Pretty busy today. Not sure I'm voting. May not make final list either =\ work and moving mom. Sigh.

Pretty busy today. Not sure I'm voting. May not make final list either =\ work and moving mom. Sigh.
Sorry to hear, gl with both - hopefully you find a window of opportunity but if you can't then you can't, life rightly should always come first imo.

Round 12

1. The Rolling Stones - Sister Morphine
2. Måneskin - Zitti e buoni (I know whoever nominated it specified a live version, but since the video isn't available to me and GBG's alt is such poor quality, I listened to the music video version instead.)
3. Mekong - The Hills
4. The Clientele - Joseph Cornell
5. George Strait - The Chair
6. Dua Lipa - Be the One

1. The Rolling Stones - Sister Morphine
  2. The Clientele - Joseph Cornell
  3. Mekong - The Hills
  4. Måneskin - Zitti e buoni
  5. George Strait - The Chair
  6. Dua Lipa - Be The One
Still awake and a solid 24 hours behind schedule!! Woooo, I'm glad I came up a day early.

=\

Måneskin - ZITTI E BUONI (live version) (The video link had the message "Video unavailable. The uploader has not made this video available in your country.", so I used this link instead.)

I tried a bunch of videos for one that was better quality, but none of the live versions were good quality. I ended up listening to this song about 5 or 6 times, (including the versions that weren't the live version), but it didn't affect its placement on my list. It's just not my type of song, so it wasn't going any higher on my list regardless of which video link I used.

I did was Spaulding did and searched the name and track for the formal TV video format. Er, I think that's what he did. It's what I did!!