Any NBA Basketball fans?

Tools    

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
It's Vegas and Seattle. If Bezos has any interest, it's gonna hurt whoever lobbies for Vegas. It may be $5b or more.

Cuban explained how the math on expansion doesn't work for current owners. They are basically giving an interest-free loan and shrinking their cut of the pie.

I can't wait to see this next cba. It's gonna be messy. Especially if you add two more teams when a majority of players only want to play in California, NY or Miami. The players signing contracts and then demanding trades is gonna come to an end. How many billionaires are gonna let the next James Harden run their team and then parachute out?

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Normally I hate expansion but there are so many talented players popping up recently, enough for every team to have a star at least.
I think it naturally waters down the league, and if/when Seattle gets a team, they'll find a team from the East to expand to even things up.

I laughed inside while watching the Heat-Pelicans game on ESPN after the commentator mentioned how "Dragic sniffed his (Melli?) armpit" and remembered exactly what you said in regards to the face Goran makes.

@cricket

I laughed inside while watching the Heat-Pelicans game on ESPN after the commentator mentioned how "Dragic sniffed his (Melli?) armpit" and remembered exactly what you said in regards to the face Goran makes.
I've been watching on and off but missed that part lol. I'm looking forward to the C's/Nets.

I've been watching on and off but missed that part lol. I'm looking forward to the C's/Nets.

Ha...

Same. I wish it was on earlier. These games so far haven't been too exciting, especially with GS missing two key guys. I think it was smart of the NBA to only put out the first half for this specific reason - not wanting to schedule games with a team who underachieved, multiple injuries, and conversely, to give a little love to teams that are playing great.

I think Boston has a great chance to make The Finals and I think extending the main guys will provide comfort and improve chemistry.. Miami shouldn't be dismissed, but they lost a few, gained a few and don't have as many weapons as Boston.

Man, it's kind of bizarre to look at some of these scores afterwards and see some of these teams Winning by 35+ points. I know this current era is different with shooting more 3/s but definitely catches the eye.

Who does everyone see winning this year? I'm going with Philly vs Lakers. Rooting for Bucks or Utah.

Well I'm rooting for Boston but after that I mean

The heavy favorites to make the finals were Philly and LAC, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if neither makes it given their recent lack of playoff success...you have strong choices in either conference that makes me want to take the field (Brooklyn, Milwaukee, Utah, Phoenix)

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Here's to hoping Suns - Lakers will be as good as it can hope to be.

Color me surprised the Clippers lost game 1 haha

I didn't see that beatdown by Portland coming to Denver though!

Color me surprised the Clippers lost game 1 haha

I didn't see that beatdown by Portland coming to Denver though!

I hope the Mavs win, but I still think Clippers will find a way to win the series.. But I've always looked at Portland as overrated. Playoff basketball always slows-down, a LOT more half-court offense, and defense is essential to win.

Looks like this may not be the year for the Jazz either

I usually like when the away team wins the first game. I do root for the Knicks because of Thibs. I like Utah, too.

I'm going crazy watching awful defense.. Even at the end of the game, you give a wide open layup like that? Passing up easy layups for bricked 3's?