MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2021 - Regular Season

Tools    

Rolled the dice. Traded Gioloto for Ozuna.

Ohtani just hit another tater... just so you know.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Ohtani just hit another tater... just so you know.
Believe me. I thought about the deal. I just worry about him pitching and hitting. More than likely he will hit 30+ this year with my luck

Same, but geez, so many major injuries this year across the league.

Trout out for a long time, Duffy hit the IL too, and now Rizzo looks like he might. Depth mattering a lot this year.

The trick is not minding
Yeah, Trout was doing his usual thing out there. I just looked at his stats and they were impressive as usual, and this is only 40 games into the season.
It’s a big loss as it is, but if you’re suffering from injuries to the rest of your lineup, it’s worse.

A system of cells interlinked
I like baseball.
The John Means drop was a MAJOR error on my part. Hopefully I can get over it emotionally by season's end...

Enjoy, Tongo!

The trick is not minding
The John Means drop was a MAJOR error on my part. Hopefully I can get over it emotionally by season's end...

Enjoy, Tongo!
You dropped Means? 😱
Ouch. My sympathies, man.

You dropped Means? 😱
Ouch. My sympathies, man.
Yep. Before the season started. I knew on opening day when he was carving the BoSox up that I had made a grave mistake.

It's understandable, there's a lot of breakout guys like that. Hurts to be the one to drop him but most of us dropped a guy (or two) who had similar potential.

It's understandable, there's a lot of breakout guys like that. Hurts to be the one to drop him but most of us dropped a guy (or two) who had similar potential.
It's kind of bad when you consider that the reason I grabbed him in the first place was that he was on a short list of potential breakout candidates I consulted just before the draft. If he had gotten knocked around in April and I threw him to the wire, it would be understandable, but he came out like a champ right away, with me not even giving him one game. I probably won't do that again...

I lost 2 guys last week too. Guys are dropping like flies! Its especially a bummer to lose a guy when he's in the middle of a huge breakout. You hope he can return and recapture the breakout magic but its unlikely he'll return to those crazy numbers. Probably the first catcher I've ever used an IL spot on!

Enjoy, Tongo!

Dont look at it as a major error, look at it as a hypothetical trade we made where I gave you Kenta Maeda. There, thats better now isn't it?