Gorgeous gore?

Tools    

Un Chien Andalou
The Act of Seeing with One's Own Eyes
Lady Snowblood
Guinea Pig: Mermaid in the Manhole

There's definitely a lot more but that's what comes to mind immediately.
I’ve only seen the first one, so a special thanks to you!

As long as nudity doesn't offend I'll suggest Irezumi.

Unregistered User
Any bloody (‘gory’, though I dislike the term) films that are legitimately beautiful come to mind, apart from Kill Bill? South Korean cinema welcome as I know they have a lot of that, but I’m open to anywhere. I’ve probably seen all the obvious contenders but seeking to expand my horizons.

Have you seen Let The Corpses Tan? You might like it

It's not a film, but the now-ended NBC show Hannibal is the single-best example of this I can think of, and to be honest, whatever I'd put in second would probably be a long ways behind it.

WARNING: "Hannibal" spoilers below

(Not really a big spoiler, just one of the victim tableaus.)

It's on Netflix.
Hannibal probably epitomises ‘gorgeous gore’ in all its glory. That was fantastic.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Thank you for selecting the 'Minio Recommends' service.

I'm quite a gore-met when it comes to gore-gous gore, so seeing how many people completely miss the mark and also understanding you are not interested in downright nasty and/or classic gore/splatter, I chose:

Les nuits rouges du bourreau de jade [Red Nights] (2010)

Enjoy your recommendation and don't forget to transfer 100$ to my account by the end of the week.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Thank you for selecting the 'Minio Recommends' service.

I'm quite a gore-met when it comes to gore-gous gore, so seeing how many people completely miss the mark and also understanding you are not interested in downright nasty and/or classic gore/splatter, I chose:

Les nuits rouges du bourreau de jade [Red Nights] (2010)

Enjoy your recommendation and don't forget to transfer 100$ to my account by the end of the week.
Understood. I appreciate your recommendation more than anyone’s.

you are not interested in downright nasty and/or classic gore/splatter
I am. I have seen a lot of it and this thread was for something different, but if you have recommendations (and again, I would really appreciate those), please share.

I think Jigoku fits the bill, although most of the gore (and gorgeous) is in the third act.

I forgot the opening line.
The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence) (2011) was done in black and white - because it's art! It's so beautiful I cant watch many segments (pardon the pun.)

The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence) (2011) was done in black and white - because it's art! It's so beautiful I cant watch many segments (pardon the pun.)
Hmm, yeah, have seen them all but I think that’s not quite what I’m looking for here. When Human Centipede first became a thing I watched it immediately and I’m not grossed out by the concept in the slightest, but unfortunately, I feel it’s rather sloppily executed and parades its exploitation credentials too much.

Wouldn’t describe either sequence as ‘beautiful’ but I’ll check it out again and see if I see what you mean.