Sunshine

→ in
Tools    

It's one of very few modern space-themed movies I haven't seen yet. You wouldn't believe why

For some reason I have a ridiculous fear of high temperatures. I literally won't sit peacefully unless the lamp lighting up the room is at least 2 meters away from me. Since I cannot imagine anything hotter than the sun, Sunshine would be a horror movie for me.

It's like having a bad case of arachnophobia (which I do, by the way) and watching the movie Arachnophobia (which I did, and it gave me nightmares).

I'm going to see the movie eventually though...

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I just watched this movie for the first time and I don’t really know what to think. It’s a very beautiful movie, and I loved the soundtrack at the end, but I’m confused about the movie’s identity. The final act just threw me off. I felt like i just started watching something completely different and it kind of ruined the experience for me.

I’ve been watching a lot of space/Alien movies recently. Over the past few month’s I’ve watched Life, Gravity, Interstellar, The Martian, Arrival, Ad Astra, Contact, Apollo 13, and Deep Impact. I’d probably place Sunshine somewhere in the middle of that lot, but I think I’ll give it another watch in a couple of weeks first.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

I just watched this movie for the first time and I don’t really know what to think. It’s a very beautiful movie, and I loved the soundtrack at the end, but I’m confused about the movie’s identity. The final act just threw me off. I felt like i just started watching something completely different and it kind of ruined the experience for me.

I’ve been watching a lot of space/Alien movies recently. Over the past few month’s I’ve watched Life, Gravity, Interstellar, The Martian, Arrival, Ad Astra, Contact, Apollo 13, and Deep Impact. I’d probably place Sunshine somewhere in the middle of that lot, but I think I’ll give it another watch in a couple of weeks first.
The ending is a bit confusing with how the 3 dimensional setup is shown and how the monstrr whatever u may call it is shown aswell, but i love the soundtrack aswell,it has that doomsday feeling, one of the better scifi films of the 2000s