Name the Movie/TV Show from the Set

Tools    

Nobody seems to know

No, it's not Lassie...oh, just remembered you don't watch sitcoms, so you're probably not going to know this one, even though it is a classic in the genre.

The street has changed over the past few decades and this picture is a slightly different angle than used in the movie (or maybe it is simply too hazy a day to see Manhattan), but I think that is supposed to be Rupert Pupkin's house in Jersey from Marty Scorsese's...
The King of Comedy
1983, Martin Scorsese

If that is correct, OPEN FLOOR.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Wow, wouldn't have gotten that one in a million years and I can't even tell you how many times I've watched that movie, it's my favorite De Niro performance.

That's a Keith Haring mural on the wall there, so it is likely somewhere in and around New York City. But I don't remember a pool scene with Haring paintings, and surely they would have showcased them if they were there, so it might have been used as a location before the art was on that wall?

Anyway, I don't recognize it from that shot.

The swimming pool is in Greenwich Village, but I don’t know the movie. Has to be post-1987 though because of the mural.

The swimming pool is in Greenwich Village, but I don’t know the movie. Has to be post-1987 though because of the mural.
You mean pre-1987.

Raging Bull
1980, Martin Scorsese

It is the pool where Jake first sees Vickie, then later picks her up for a drive and miniature golf for their first date. Also where their color home movies were filmed.

OPEN FLOOR

I really don’t. The mural was painted in 1987. Raging Bull was 1980 so to include that photo of the pool + the mural is anachronistic.

That’s the reason why I didn’t say Raging Bull.