CURRENT MOVIE CLICHES

Tools    

Don’t understand what you’re saying. Please explain.
Watch Crazy, Stupid, Love (2011) and then come back to me. Hint: Ryan Gosling character is a pick up artist who teaches Steve Carell's character how to pick up women.

Couple is getting divorced. One party won't sign the divorce papers (usually the husband) for months. This forces the other to bring the papers in person so that they can have the character-conversation scene.

LGBT romance movie with someone dying or some other type of sticky end.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Couple is getting divorced. One party won't sign the divorce papers (usually the husband) for months. This forces the other to bring the papers in person so that they can have the character-conversation scene.
Does Breaking Bad count in having that scenario?

Seeing that mostly "retired" actors won't quit making the same type of films they did over and over in their youth - even if the audience got bored and rates under 5/10 all their movies.
I didn't wanted to point names, but I can't help it.... seeing Van Damme's and Lundgreen's faces on the same posters and then eventually all ending in Stallone's Expendables makes me have a soda and go to sleep.

The Whore/Madonna Teacher Complex

Most teachers are bad. Really Bad. They either don't care or are evil, attempting to crush the life and vitality out students. The exception that proves the rule, however, is the super-teacher who is the one empathetic and effective educator in the story. In decades past, this super-teacher was frequently a white hero entering into an inner city school with a bandana and a boombox.

Does Breaking Bad count in having that scenario?
I suppose, although its execution of the scene is far from lazy, as expected:

Makes one wonder how they got married in the first place? Or why?
Well, they showed why in the opening scene of "Full Measure", as you can see (a fragment of it) here: https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/aa1566d...1-7dd96c644b8f

Most teachers are bad. Really Bad.
Quite the generalization here. Here’s another: most likely the students are bad. Really bad.

Quite the generalization here.

It's not my generalization. Films flatter us with the thought that it is not our fault. The authority figure is usually depicted as an idiot and/or tyrant.

When I was in high school, the teachers who wore suits and ties were usually the good teachers I found, but the ones who who T-shirts, and leather or jock type jackets, were usually the poor ones, I just noticed based on that movie cliche now.

Another cliche, is in action movies, the hero who is a cop, or authority figure of some sort, accidentally got an innocent person killed in the past, and is haunted by it, and feels they have to redeem themselves, in the story's present setting.

Another cliche is, when a guy is getting out of prison and they are giving him back his personal effects, the guy giving them back has to verbally say every persona effect he hands to him as he does it.

Welcome to the human race...
What if that's just how they return personal effects in real life?

What if that's just how they return personal effects in real life?
What if Iroquois is coyly speaking from experience?

Asking on behalf of my girlfriend in Canada.

I don't know about these things and I wouldn't suggest that anyone else does, myself.

Welcome to the human race...
I mean, what alternative would there be when it came to returning personal effects? This method ensures that every single item is accounted for, which would explain why you don't see any alternative and thus why this particular method seems so overexposed as to become a cliché.