mid 80's action movie . American /china

Tools    

Trying to recall the title of an 80's action movie.
The time frame mid to late 80's my guess, I think I was about 12 ish at the time so that would be 1987 give or take, we rented the VHS from a local corner store so might not have been a new release.
From what I recall it was an American / China action movie. it could even be a hit movie but I don't recall.
Vaguely remember it as American in china (could have been another Asian country I was 12)

The scene I recall because it was funny. American is looking for someone or thing in china and a local Chinese man is helping him.

The line I remember I think is fairly accurate because my friend and I used to say it all the time as kids.

Spoken by a Chinese man while flicking a comb in his hand

"You ******* do you know who you talking to, he owns the black market he owns everything he is a mother ****er."

Any help greatly appreciated!
Mark

"You a s sh o l e* do you know who you talking to, he owns the black market he owns everything he is a mother f***er."

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
What was the setting? Dirty city alley? Modern neon signs like Tokyo? Farm village?

Big Trouble in Little China ? Kurt Russel maybe

It was on a street in like china town....
What was the setting? Dirty city alley? Modern neon signs like Tokyo? Farm village?

I watched big trouble it was very similar to that.
Big Trouble in Little China ? Kurt Russel maybe

That line sounds so familiar to me. I know I've heard some derivation of it somewhere.