Guess the Television Show from the Screenshot or GIF Game

Tools    

No idea

Nope. Before "Mixed-ish" the eldest daughter moved out of the house to attend college in her own series, ala Denise Huxtable, called...
"Grown-ish"

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Nope. Before "Mixed-ish" the eldest daughter moved out of the house to attend college in her own series, ala Denise Huxtable, called...
"Grown-ish"

OPEN FLOOR
Cancelled after 4 episodes of a 3-episode package aired.

Cancelled after 4 episodes of a 3-episode package aired.
Not sure if you are confusing it with another show? "Grown-ish" has had three seasons, the last of which was interrupted by COVID. But last I heard it was picked up for a fourth season.

At one point they were talking about doing another spin-off, "Old-ish", with Larry Fishburn's character. Not sure if that is still a go or not?

Not sure if you are confusing it with another show? "Grown-ish" has had three seasons, the last of which was interrupted by COVID. But last I heard it was picked up for a fourth season.

At one point they were talking about doing another spin-off, "Old-ish", with Larry Fishburn's character. Not sure if that is still a go or not?

A Laurence Fishburne spinoff? Not a good idea...character is not that interesting for his own series. I do know that TPTB behind Black-ish are determined to give us a successful spinoff of Black-ish