Name the greatest "cook" in films.

Tools    

That's a great one.... I see it was directed by Denis Villeneuve - Just waiting to see his new Dune....

Count Dracula feeding his wives

Since it is about cooking here's another film (documentary) about how people make their barbecues all over the world.
You can see how they make their favourite bbq in South Africa, Australia, Sweden, etc etc ....
Barbecue 2017

El Chef with Jean Reno must be!

@Jean Reno had a great performance in that one.
I consider Jean Reno a great actor, but sometimes he accepted some low budget roles ..... same as Nicholas Cage, but not that many.
I liked this one too.... about the "history" and the beginnings of the famous American fast food chain ...
The Founder (2016)

Casey Ryback

Remy in Disney’s Ratatouille maybe

Another submission from me: Walter White.
Yep... I remember.... he used to cook methamphetamines, I remember I liked the show but I didn't finished watching all the seasons.... maybe some day

@Ultraviolence Jackie's Mr. Nice Guy for me!

I remember watching Jackie Chan's movies in the 90's end of the 80's when I haven't bought yet a VHS video player and there were many videotheques - but they were not like video libraries .... they were more like small halls where people were going to watch movies sitting on chairs and watching VHS recordings.
Many of these films were considered like B category movies (they were not really broadcasted in cinemas- at least most of them).... so I remember seeing a bunch of Jackie Chan / Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee and VanDamme videos.... and a few movies with Charles Bronson.
Since then I've changed my tastes, but way back then these films were something new and everyone was watching even if just out of curiosity.
Not all Jackie Chan movies were B category movies, but in the beginning they were.
I had a lot of fun watching them.
He became a serious personality since then, because I've seen him invited in many cinema festivals where he was part of the jury.
He is quite respected.... especially in China, but also worldwide.

“I was cured, all right!”
@Ultraviolence Jackie's Mr. Nice Guy for me!
so I remember seeing a bunch of Jackie Chan / Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee and VanDamme videos.... and a few movies with Charles Bronson.
I'm a big fan of this guys. I stayed away of this kind of films for many years. Was taking cinema too serious... Rediscovered this guys after I realized that cinema is not just tracking/long shots and mise-en-scène.