25th Hall of Fame

Tools    

What's the deadline to decide to join in?

GREAT image, CR!!
Sending in my nom as we speak!
I’m in. I will send my nom tomorrow
I was going to send my nomination, but since we're not starting until the 1st, maybe I'll try to think of something different.
Good to have you all join! I think you all be impressed with the diversity of films we have so far. A nice range

What's the deadline to decide to join in?
May 8th is the cut off point to join. May 1st is when the HoF will be officially open and the noms revealed.

I don't think this one will be as big as the last one, so it should be easier to do.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Good to have you all join! I think you all be impressed with the diversity of films we have so far. A nice range
I love a nice range of films. Hopefully stays that way.

Actually...I think I am just going to go with my first idea. Most of you have probably already seen it, but it's worth a rewatch given how it's still painfully relevant.

Is there a theme and/or recommended era, subject, etc. my nomination should fall into for this one?
Nope! You're free to nominate anything, as long as it is within the runtime limit, and hasn't won a previous HoF. It can be any genre and in any language.

Nope! You're free to nominate anything, as long as it is within the runtime limit, and hasn't won a previous HoF. It can be any genre and in any language.
Cool. I'll pick one by the end of this week.

I am in as well. Is there a theme and/or recommended era, subject, etc. my nomination should fall into for this one?
What Cosmic just said.

So we have the main (numbered HoFs) which are always a general HoF so open to all movies that haven't previously won. Then we have the specialty (genre or themed) HoFs like the Asian movie or the Russian language movie.

That is a cracking image CR. Looks superb. I'm hoping to be involved in the Russian HoF so I'll be on the sidelines for this.
Thanks...I just sent my nom into the Russian HoF, I'm looking forward to that one and this one.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
I said I'd be taking a break, but last week has been better on my mind, and I restarted watching films again, so I'm pretty confident I can tackle this and do it more comfortably than the last one. I'm in, nom on the way!

Movie Nominations: Any movie you feel is worthy of an HoF, that is under 240 minutes, can be nominated...Previous HoF winners are excluded.
CR, are we tasked with sending in one single movie?

CR, are we tasked with sending in one single movie?
wondering this too - also, are we supposed to avoid anything previously nominated?

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
wondering this too - also, are we supposed to avoid anything previously nominated?
You can pick anything that was already nominated, as long as it didn't win!