What should I name my kitten?

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Looks like a boxer!

The Adventure Starts Here!
People say this about our dog, too.
I thought he meant, like, a prizefighter... you know, since he has that little paws up like a "boxer" would in a fighting stance.

Or did I miss something about his genealogy?

I thought he meant, like, a prizefighter... you know, since he has that little paws up like a "boxer" would in a fighting stance.
Yes, that's how I took it. That's why I said "too." It was a play on the "Boxer" homonymn, since Ike resembles one and has occasionally been mistaken for one.

KittyBorie

Love that you spray painted a lil bit of Fezz to make it look like he's aging

The Adventure Starts Here!
Did he always have that white patch or is that gray/aging? Usually when he'd sit on a board game, he'd sprawl tummy down so I don't know if I ever noticed his tummy much.

Yeah, he's always had it, but it's usually not that visible when he lays on his side.

It looks hilarious, though. All swirly. It looks like cream when it's first poured into a cup of black coffee.

He's a ridiculous creature, even if he manages to look incredibly regal and leonine sometimes, too.

Yeah, he's always had it, but it's usually not that visible when he lays on his side.

It looks hilarious, though. All swirly. It looks like cream when it's first poured into a cup of black coffee.

He's a ridiculous creature, even if he manages to look incredibly regal and leonine sometimes, too.
awh thats so cute lol how old is he right now