What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

I've had a copy of Better Off Dead sitting around for a few months that I need to get around to watching. It's a semi popular 80's comedy I haven't seen yet.

I've had a copy of Better Off Dead sitting around for a few months that I need to get around to watching. It's a semi popular 80's comedy I haven't seen yet.
I have Better Off Dead on dvd as part of a box set of 80s movies and haven't watched it yet either.

Muhholand drive and Pecker, ive seen both before but really couldnt remember them so i bought them together muhholand drive is ok i enjoyed it more this time around but probably dont need to watch again. Pecker just misses every mark, i guess i bought it because i love christiana ritchie but not at all worth watching and i turned it off a 1/3 of the way in.

This was the latest buy.

Why you ask?

Because reasons.
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

You mean me? Kei's cousin?

It was The Girl Who Leapt Through Time on Blu-ray, and it was only $3. No way I was passing that up.

I thought it was really good when I saw it on YouTube, and it was only $7, so why wouldn't I go ahead and grab it?

I mean, it's The Castle of Cagliostro on Blu-ray and I finally found it for a decent price.

20 movies for approximately $2.50 each at the price I paid. A combo of horror, noir, adventure, Robin Hood, pirates, cavemen, etc. Can't wait to dive in.
This looks amazing, I'll have to pick this up for myself. Thanks!

20 movies for approximately $2.50 each at the price I paid. A combo of horror, noir, adventure, Robin Hood, pirates, cavemen, etc. Can't wait to dive in.
Hammer Films rule and not just the horror ones.

I bought a collection of Disney cartoons, I want to arrange for children evening screenings in the open air. For this, at the beginning of the month I ordered an Epson SVGA projector. I'm new to the topic of projectors, but here in the article https://homemakerguide.com/best-projectors-under-500/ I came across some pretty good options. When it gets warmer in the evenings, we will definitely try it out. It's still cool so far.

I bought Game 6 a movie written by Don Delillo.
He wrote the book Cosmopolis that Cronenberg turned into a movie.
So if you like that you might like this.
I am underwhelmed myself..