Name the greatest "cook" in films.

Tools    

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Was he cooking Chinese ? Or some Asian recipe ?
They say Asian food is one of the best in the world.... meaning they have a huge variety of seafood and other healthy stuff. Of course excepting the fact that they sometimes eat dogs and snakes in some parts I just love their noodles with chicken in pineapple sauce
He was a supposed master of Asian cooking until he was revealed to be a fraud by a new protege (actor-director Vincent Kuk), who was hired by Chow's manager (the late Ng Man-Tat). However, he soon creates a hit dish "pissing fish balls" that becomes a hit. Then he enters the renowned Chinese Cooking Academy and goes against those who exposed him as a fraud in an Iron Chef style competition.

Big second to Bradley Cooper in Burnt...the guy was a jerk but he was an incredible cook.
I loved the movie, especially seeing another movie with Matthew Rhys who played in The Americans TV Series.
Bradley plays indeed a very good cook trying to bring his restaurant to a 3 star Michelin rank.

He was a supposed master of Asian cooking until he was revealed to be a fraud by a new protege (actor-director Vincent Kuk), who was hired by Chow's manager (the late Ng Man-Tat). However, he soon creates a hit dish "pissing fish balls" that becomes a hit. Then he enters the renowned Chinese Cooking Academy and goes against those who exposed him as a fraud in an Iron Chef style competition.
Sounds like a worth watching movie ....
I do like Chinese / Asian cuisine, but I like to eat various foods.... eating Chinese all the time would make me change dishes after a while.
I did bought a Wok frying pan though and I use it for all kind of stuff making chicken, vegetables, pork, fish or tasty omelets like in Burnt But I cook only if I feel like cooking.... I need a special mood for that

And here is Father (Padre) Benedetto cooking a tasty stew for George Clooney in The American (2010).

I read the title of this thread wrong, and was going to make mention of how Steve McQueen's was like two beer cans welded together. But now I see this would have not been a useful comment here. As far as I know Steve McQueen's **** never cooked anything.

I loved the movie, especially seeing another movie with Matthew Rhys who played in The Americans TV Series.
Bradley plays indeed a very good cook trying to bring his restaurant to a 3 star Michelin rank.

Matthew Rhys was very good in the movie too.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Was he cooking Chinese ? Or some Asian recipe ?
They say Asian food is one of the best in the world.... meaning they have a huge variety of seafood and other healthy stuff. Of course excepting the fact that they sometimes eat dogs and snakes in some parts I just love their noodles with chicken in pineapple sauce
If he can do this, then he is a God of Cookery!

Casey Ryback

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Dammit, was hoping to be first!