SF movie, Second World War, Asians, five different movies

Tools    

I'm looking for movies. They are very tough to find.

1) The film is set in spaceship or other similar place. The leitmotive of the movie is white color. Important character is male android or other robot. He has a spacious "safe" on utensils and violet potions (they are mix of blue and red potions and they are explosives). At the end of movie, there is powerful explosion in strange room. Perhaps it's thriller or horror movie before 2005 (80's or 90's).

2) The film is set in Second World War, perhaps East Front. It's movie made in Russia probably. The woman uses false documents and boiled chicken egg, so she can uses like specific stamp. It was used in trailer of this movie.

3) The film is set Asia (before 2013), perhaps China. Group of Asians in black uniforms (like as a divers) espaces, because they are running for bad guys. One of girls jumps into the water, because she was running too quickly. Friends are helpful and pulls her from water, but she is probably dead, because the blood flows into her ears. Perhaps, main characters were spies.

4) SOLVED by SammaeL - The Big Hit (1998) The film is set in strange place. The plot is about kidnapper and girl. Then, the girl falls in love kidnapper. The specific scene is connected with kidnapped girl, when she wants to piss (she has a handcuffs), so criminal pulls her pants. I think that kidnapper was Asian or other nationality, somebody like Philipp Michael Tomas or Lou Diamond Phillips.

5) The film is set in 90's or 2000's. It's drama movie with interesting plot. The film is set in town with access to big lake or sea. Perhaps it's harbor town. The main character is handicapped teenager in a wheelchair with own electrical engine. She was from one-parent family. The crucial scene - heroine gives her wheelchair to a classmate. The second girl drives into the water and leaves the main character alone completely.

Four sounds like The Big Hit with Mark Wahlberg and Lou Diamond Phillips.

They kidnap China Chow for ransom and she stays at Wahlberg's house. The handcuff/bathroom scene happens there.

Four sounds like The Big Hit with Mark Wahlberg and Lou Diamond Phillips.

They kidnap China Chow for ransom and she stays at Wahlberg's house. The handcuff/bathroom scene happens there.
Yes, thank you very much! It's Big Hit with Mark Wahlberg and Lou Diamond Phillips.

freedom~empathy~peace
#1 - Slight possibility the SF movie could be THX 1138 (1971). There are a lot of scenes where the colour white is prominent (the white 'void' scenes in particular). It's been a while since I've watched the film, and I can't confirm if there are any violet/red/blue potions involved in the story.

Movie trailer is here:

#1 - Slight possibility the SF movie could be THX 1138 (1971). There are a lot of scenes where the colour white is prominent (the white 'void' scenes in particular). It's been a while since I've watched the film, and I can't confirm if there are any violet/red/blue potions involved in the story.
Thank you for try, but I checked and it isn't. But it's very good guess.

Maybe Android (1982), for #1.
Definitely not, but thanks for guess.

#2 might be a TV series, Spies, from 2013 about 2 female Russian spies. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3994956/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_2
Maybe, but I'm not sure. I will check your suggestion.